1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STI/Staccato came to Nashville today and did one of their Experiences at a local range. Got to shoot a C2 with tutelage from Todd Jarrett, and had a great conversation with Heather Miller.

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon. It also answered several questions I had about the C2. It does feel different enough from the P Duo to justify buying one...like I needed THAT much convincing.

·
Deo Volente
7,118 Posts
STI/Staccato came to Nashville today and did one of their Experiences at a local range. Got to shoot a C2 with tutelage from Todd Jarrett, and had a great conversation with Heather Miller.

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon. It also answered several questions I had about the C2. It does feel different enough from the P Duo to justify buying one...like I needed THAT much convincing.
Pictures???

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,599 Posts
Damn, that is a good day. Mine sucked, I have bronchitis and we had a big ass rainstorm here today.

I want your day.:bang:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, that is a good day. Mine sucked, I have bronchitis and we had a big ass rainstorm here today.

I want your day.:bang:
Sorry...that sucks. We just lost the NRA convention so I needed something to cheer me up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts