close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD Trade Completed-Nighthawk Custom Predator 2 with NP3

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DD_USMC, Aug 8, 2017.

1. DD_USMC

DD_USMC Member

May 23, 2014
    Please contact me via email if you want a reply, and the price includes shipping.

jralmasy@yahoo.com

Nighthawk Custom Predator 2 with a 4.25” .45ACP barrel that is in outstanding condition. The test target indicates it was built on 5/19/06 by Jeff Phillips, Rodney Sharp, and Travis Gregory (so much for the “1 gun-1 gunsmith” on this one). This one was upgraded to checkering on the rear of slide instead of serrations, and adding an ambi-safety.

Information provided by the second owner- The original owner fired approximately 500 rounds and sold it to the 2nd owner in February 2013 who sent it to Robar to have their NP3 finish applied in May 2013. (NP3 finish gets done to all his high end firearms). Approximately 300 rounds have been fired since NP3 has be applied.

I am the 3rd owner, traded for it in June 2017, and have not fired it yet. A total disassembly and cleaning was done along with a LTI (Limited Technical Inspection). No defects were identified and multiple functioning test with snap caps with both magazines was flawless. The original tritium sights were dim so I replaced them in July 2017 with ones supplied by NHC. Challis grip screw bushings were also installed, along with Turbo grip screws. Comes with the NHC gun bag, original NHC grips, 2 NP3 finished magazines, test target, fired case, extra recoil spring, extra set of Shredder grips, NP3 invoice, the original takeoff sights, grip screws, and grip screw bushings.

Zero play in the slide to frame fit, barrel lock up is GTG (good-to-go), and there are no dings or blemishes. This one has been minimally shot, but not carried.

Priced firmly at $3100 shipped to your FFL or available for private party sale in Las Vegas, NV.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/152465445@N06/KH5kzX Predator 1.jpg Predator 2.jpg Predator 4.jpg Predator 10.jpg Predator 11.jpg Predator 13.JPG Predator 18.jpg Predator 19.jpg Predator 22.jpg Predator 23.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 8:42 PM
    Glock2740, BBP, nnylf7 and 3 others like this.
  2. GoetzTalon

GoetzTalon Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 21, 2011
    I'd take those three smiths any day!!! Great pistol!!! GLWS

ronin11 likes this.

3. DD_USMC

DD_USMC Member

May 23, 2014
    Holiday weekend bump.

4. mainsail737

mainsail737 Member

Feb 26, 2016
    Took my smith 1911 to kareoke. Rattled like a tambourine

5. DD_USMC

DD_USMC Member

May 23, 2014
  6. DD_USMC

DD_USMC Member

May 23, 2014
  7. liljoe

liljoe New Member

Oct 5, 2017
    If you cannot sell your nighthawk i have a wilson combat classic stainless steel 45 acp, a guncrafter Industries stainless steel cco 45 acp and a nighthawk t3 stainless steel in 45 acp. Good luck my friend either way ! Maybe we could work a deal if you change your mind and want to trade. my name is joe.my number is 941 565 6584. I have my pistols listed on florida gun trader, com.btw i love your predator its beautiful .have good night brother

8. DD_USMC

DD_USMC Member

May 23, 2014
    Trade Completed for liljoe's Guncrafter Industries stainless steel CCO 45 ACP. He even provided extra copy of the Gun Digest handgun review write up.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017 at 6:59 PM
    BBP and Jimhoag like this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted