1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my LNIB Shadow Orange.
I am the second owner and have not fired it, the first owner stated that he only put 50 rounds though it.
Original from CZC except first owner put in a 11.5# hammer spring and extended firing pin with a reduced firing pin spring.
The other hammer springs that came with it are stainless finish they are unlabeled from the factory shortest being 13#.
Orange Grip panels and 2 mags.

$1400.00 NOW $1375.00 Net Shipped. PayPal "F&F" or add 2.9% + .30 for "G&S" or USPS Money Order.
FFL must accept transfers from individuals or other shipping arrangements will be made.
Shipping to legal states only, please know your laws.
No Trade Offers Please.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
What’s the difference between this and the TSO 9mm?

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can’t tell you. Check CZ Custom. They give a description of each model.
Thanks for asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Disclaimer: Shadow Orange Picture of everything in case is wrong.
There are 2 mags with Orange Baseplates, not one and one.

·
i'm riding a turtle!
3,173 Posts
I couldn’t find this model on the CZ website either but I’ve seen it for sale on GB. It is not the same gun as the TSO- no magwell . Still, looks like a sweet setup

·
Registered
34 Posts
What’s the difference between this and the TSO 9mm?
A tso is a version of the tac sport which is a wide frame sao gun. The sp01 orange is a 75 based gun da/sa. It's the shadow version with no fp block and is specially hand fitted and comes with orange accessories. I have one and it's very nice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
@f2benny
How does the shadow orange compare to the Accushadow 2?
An accushadow is a shadow which cz custom has added a removable front bushing like a 1911 which theoretically improves accuracy but I've seen plenty of shadow test targets with one hole that were not accushadows. They now make a accushadow version of the newer heavier shadow 2 which is the accushadow 2. To date I have not seen a shadow 2 orange only an sp01. I'm sure one will show up eventually since it's so popular.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts