1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
“Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perhaps we over priced it my precious? Lowers it to $6500, my preciousssss.

Stainless steel case, 42mm, divers watch with box, papers and warranty information: $6500 with JLC steel bracelet, original JLC crocodile band and extra (red / graphite) band.

Watch is rated to 10ATMs or approx. 330 ft. Complications include Seconds, AM/PM, third hand reads GMT and 26 city disc for quick setting the third hand to world time. JLC is known as the watchmakers watch due to its precision and craftsmanship, they undergo precision testing to exacting standards for 1000 hours at the JLC facility. Comes with the stainless steel bracelet and a lightly worn crocodile JLC band and another custom made band as well.

Instantly recognizable by tier BAMFs as the taller, better looking, brother to the JLC navy seal compressor. Oh, you're stuck in CONUS, this watch is very much used to getting oohs and ahs from the cognoscenti in both the outer and inner rings of the Pentagon. Sadly, has been relegated to the indignity of my winder for the last 20 months or so. The illumination is strong like bull and the crystal, face and operations are perfect. It has the expected small scratches and scuffs on the stainless bezel and band from daily wear which are visible and unavoidable. Please note, this watch will expect you to wear it to the range.
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Rectangle Christmas decoration
Product Watch Photograph Red White
Analog watch Watch Wrist Photograph Fashion accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Can we see a picture of the clasp on the bracelet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts