1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The temptation is too strong, so I've decided to attempt to trade my AR pistol for a 1911. I will include as much information as possible, and please feel free to contact me for additional photos, and info. (I would prefer to do business with a fellow Addict) I know you fellas know your stuff! Sorry in advance for the long post, and dirty gun photos, I test fired a few hundred rounds through it for a function test. You will receive it clean, and properly lubed!

The item in question-
Upper Receiver:

This was assembled by a competent Gunsmith, with quality parts, headspace properly gauged, and all items torqued to spec.

-10.5" BCA Melonite heavy barrel chambered in 5.56.

-Spikes Barking spider 2 Muzzle break.

-POF tomahawk charging handle w/ Cross monogram.

-Spikes Melonite BCG.

-Diamondhead photoluminescent flip up sights (They get BRIGHT!).

-12" Strike mega fins keymod Hand Guard.

Ergo keymod rubber grips, and Ergo hand stop.

Streamlight Polytac (FDE) with low profile Keymod mount.

Lower Receiver:

-Spikes Viking lower complete with Spikes Premium LPK

-CMC 3.5# Single stage flat trigger w/ KNS anti rotation pins

-SB tactical adjustable PDW brace and buffer tube.

-Magpul K2+ pistol grip w/ CR123a battery CORE insert (To fuel your WML)

-QD swivels mounted on front/back with Multicam VTac sling.

Additional items included:

-9x 30 round Hex mags
-1x 30 round Pmag
-3x 30 round Troy Battle mags
All of this will be locked in a GameWinner Double Gun case to protect your investment.

I have $2,000.00 in the total build -without the mags, light, mounts, sling- or including tax, shipping, and smithing fees.
I am looking for a nice used Baer, DW in Black Duty Treat, just an idea of what 1911s I am looking for. I am open to offers, I love most all 1911s after all!
If you're in Houston area I will be happy to drive down to meet you, and let you test fire it, I have plenty of ammo! ; )
I have been buying/selling/trading on TexasGunTrader since 2011, and have many good character references if needed. I realize that me being a new face may be a red flag for some, and I will do what is necessary to make sure you, and I are comfortable, and confident in a deal! I want everyone to walk away happy basically. Thanks folks!

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brian, I'm hoping some folks will find the value in it enough to make some offers!

Reactions: Brian Rhodes

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will entertain cash offers, it's all going to the same cause! PM sent.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Traded, thanks for your interest. (I was unable to change the prefix on my iPad)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts