1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You don’t see too many Triarcs pop up these days. I’m trying to change that but for now, I have a pre owned Government 45 model. This will come with one mag and cool Triarc “pelican” style case, stickers, and lock. $2050 shipped
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Tan
Gun Firearm White Trigger Gun accessory
Gun Firearm Trigger White Line
Metal Material property Steel Silver Aluminium

·
Registered
488 Posts
The owner of Triarc (name I do not recall) used to work for STI and started his own company. They manufacture some of their own parts in-house, all billet, and everything is hand fit.

The remaining parts are purchased from top tier companies like 10-8, Ed Brown, etc.

Turn-around time is only 8-weeks average which is pretty good. They also do rifles and Glock modifications. However, they have quite a few 1911 & 2011 offerings

1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They really are good people, I’ve had the opportunity to deal with them a couple of times and my goal is to get more of their products into hands this year. This gun is smooth with a nice clean break trigger.

Reactions: Pilot Rich and Mtek
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These guns get good (albeit sporadic) love on BE forum. Those folks run their guns pretty hard.
What’s the BE forum?

1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian Enos.
Imagine if you will, a gathering of the entire USPSA/IDPA/etc loonies online. That's the BE forum.
Ah, I do like skimming that site from time to time

1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: blamo
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Free bump for amazing gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I plan on ordering a couple of their double stack guns to get into guys hands. They make a great product and are a nice option depending on budget.

Reactions: recchavo03
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will take a P365 with manual safety as partial trade

1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
last call before it heads to GunBroker this week

Reactions: CombatMaster26
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
$2k

Reactions: CombatMaster26