1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
None, boating accident!
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to wonder if this part , SKU: CA428-C-600757, has gone the way of the doto bird? Not in stock anyplace, trijicon Will not sell them directly, and directs you to dealers , who do not have them…

any vendors know the deal with 1911 rmr/sro mounting plate with the night sites?
Am on a few wait lists for them, but so far nothing.

·
Nose to the grindstone
880 Posts
I will share a recent email I received in response from Vulcan Machine works about a similar Trijicon mounting plate with rear sights.

"Dear Brian,
Thank you for reaching out to us. In order for us to mount that you would need the adaptor plate from trijicon, (see link below). This plate is the ONLY plate we make a cut for, we won't use any other plate. If you have one of these plates on hand as you read this e-mail, then that is a different story. We've had 5 of these since the beginning of January, and when we got them in over a month ago they lasted less than 12 hours. We have no time frame when we'll get any more in, and Trijicon is backordered on them WELL into 2022. My apologies for all of the bad news. If it is any consolation you are by far not the first I've had to type out this e-mail to, and more regrettably not the last.

Thanks,
Team Vulcan

Vulcan Machine Werks, Inc.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
It seems Lockhart has them in stock. It let me add it to my cart and proceed all the way to the payment screen... Better hurry!

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
In stock here as well...

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
They have them here for 186.12 but I have never bought from this company or heard of them. All looks good in the description but the file/item pic shows a sword lol.
I think its just a site error but who knows, a call might be in order.
I have done business with the above two places & can vouch for them.

·
Registered
None, boating accident!
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two of the 3 above have no stock…
Don’t think anyone has any…

from the horse’s mouth…

Good morning and thank you for your inquiry,

The CA428 RMR/SRO 1911 Mount with integrated Bright & Tough night sights are still in production. Trijicon is continuing our manufacturing operations as a Defense Industrial Base business as defined by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; however, please bear with us as we operate with a reduced workforce and ensure we deliver U.S. Military contracted goods, which may result in longer customer service response times and product lead times than normal. Currently Iron Sight orders have an expected lead time of 14 weeks, provided there are no unforeseen circumstances due to Covid or other supply concerns. Please visit our Dealer Locator to find a dealer of your choice (you will need to contact dealers directly to inquire about inventory levels). If you would like to reach out and place an order directly with Trijicon, please call 1-800-338-0563and our Customer Service team can help you.
Dealer Locator | Trijicon®

Thank you again,
Jeremy
Trijicon Technical Support

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Odd... At Lockhart It still lets me load it in the cart and get all the way to the submit payment button.
Afraid to push it lol

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Oh I 100% believe you. I was just noting that it was odd to get that far in the process if items are out of stock without some notice or backorder screen before they actually charged the card.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts