close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trip out with the Baer

Discussion in 'Range Reports & Reviews' started by SkDmRkLcY, Aug 23, 2011.

1. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I took the Les Baer (and Glock 19) out today to test my rebuilt mags, as well as the new 7 rounders. First trip out it would not feed the last round until I switched to a borrowed Wilson Mag. This time it ran like a Swiss watch, not a single hiccup. This thing is very accurate and has a very nice trigger, really lets you know when you screw something up.

Very very pleased with these Tripp Super 7 Kits and Tripp 7 Rounders. I am now also super pleased with the Les Baer.

The Glock 19 did fine as well... but it is still not my favorite thing in the world.

My wife shot her M&P and did okay, until it tossed another piece of brass down her shirt.... I took her out to look at some other stuff that will fit her small hands. I asked to see a XDm and they had one of the new 5.25 models that they grabbed. Well she bought the damn thing... not right I tell ya. She is going to take them both out next week but I am pretty sure an M&P Pro will be up for sale next week.

2. Bender

Bender Meh...... Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    Congrats on the Baer,.......they are extremely amazing!

3. Sir Guy

Sir Guy Sharpening Ockham's Razor Supporting Addict

Aug 20, 2011
    The triggers are something you have to try to believe. It's a nice feeling when you can release a shot and say with confidence, "That one went wide," before looking at the target. If there's a miss, one knows it's generally the shooter with these!

What kind of Wilson mag did you switch to?

Andy

4. SkDmRkLcY

SkDmRkLcY Active Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I was using a 47D the first trip out, after my stock metalforms failed me. Now I am using Metalform tubes with Tripp followers and Springs, as well as two Tripp Cobra 7 Rounders.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted