Trump posts full tape of 'vicious’ '60 Minutes' interview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYKUNO, Oct 24, 2020.

1. LYKUNO

LYKUNO Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2018
    Wow, Leslie Stahl is a "nasty woman"! See the unedited interview with President Trump here ...

https://t.co/ETDJzMQg8X?amp=1 (<Link to Interview Video. If you don't have a Facebook login, just click the "Not Now" link below the green "Create New Account" button). The video is 38 minutes in length.

xerts1191, Roehl, Dub and 3 others like this.
  2. OneEyedTanker

OneEyedTanker Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2018
    Thanks for posting this! I should have watched the broadcast version, just to compare with their edited version, but I can’t bring myself to even change the channel to any of the network “news” channels.

Eric

Dub and limbkiller like this.

3. LYKUNO

LYKUNO Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2018
    You can be sure that 60 minutes team will edit the isht out of the interview to make Trump look as bad as possible. Disgusting.

4. Lineman1982

Lineman1982 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2018
    She has no respect for him and it 100% shows. It’s amazing how they talk to the President of the United States. It’s a damn shame.

5. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    Just freakin disgusting how he has been treated for for over 3-1/2 years he’s been trying to run our country! No other president or person has had to endure the crap he has and I don’t know how he keeps his cool?! Just goes to show what a real man and American is! :usa:

They (lying msm, political foe and deep state elite) will do anything and everything to stop him from making us the strongest leader in the world again.

Can you imagine ANY other person wether a politician, a celebrity and especially a president ever being treated so badly by these asshats? Unfreakin-believable!!!!!

We are America and Donald J Trump IS the right leader to advance us on the world scene!!

Badabing11, 1911 dawg, Razer and 9 others like this.
  6. Mike0251

Mike0251 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 25, 2016
    ^^Damn Right!

Badabing11 and Dub like this.
  7. Dub

Dub born in the wrong century

Mar 19, 2017
  8. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    The Detroit news has Huel Perkins, an African American newscaster. In 2020, Huel began his disrespect when reporting anything about President Trump - he stopped calling Our President “President Trump” and started calling him “Mr. Trump” but calls former VP Biden “Vice President Biden”.

Letters by many have been written to the Fox News channel editor to correct this blatant disrespect yet nothing happens. The irony here is the Michigan lefties blame Fox News as being a Trump-centric media.

Dub, OneEyedTanker and Lineman1982 like this.
  9. Roehl

Roehl Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2019
    That’s just sad. Absolutely no respect from Leslie Stahl. 60 minutes should be ashamed but they aren’t because they are about as leftist as you can get. Once upon a time, they were respected but now they are bottom feeders. I am sure it will be edited to no end but I am glad that he released the whole thing. Disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Jim PHL

Jim PHL Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    I’m surprised he even bothered to agree to the interview. I’d be more surprised if I found out he expected anything different from it

Roehl and OneEyedTanker like this.
  11. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    I'm proud to call him my President.............. and even prouder when I get to say it for Four More Years!

12. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    She’s another journalistic has been

Badabing11 and Lineman1982 like this.
  13. pistolwretch

pistolwretch Dremel jockey Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    The first pres debate had me aghast!
    Biden called our President of the United States a liar and a clown.
    President Trump would have been justified in walking over there and punching Biden in the nose.

OneEyedTanker, gps man, Roehl and 2 others like this.
  14. Badabing11

Badabing11 I gotta have more cowbell

Sep 6, 2015
    I saw the 60 minutes version and the unedited tape. In my opinion, they couldn’t find a way to make him look bad even in the editing . He was right in everything he said. She was making skid marks in her shorts .

OneEyedTanker likes this.
  15. Jim PHL

Jan 26, 2013
    Couldn’t bring myself to watch it on broadcast. This morning Fox showed a clip. Looked to me like they spent as much time showing him getting up and leaving as they showed him answering any question. Trying to paint their picture of him abruptly shutting down the interview and storming out.

16. Jim PHL

Jan 26, 2013
    Side note: I was watching the uncut version President Trump released on my iPad earlier in the day. My wife was across the room so she couldn’t see it. She asked “who’s that lady whining in the background”? (Because the President’s version had his audio louder she thought I was watching a rally speech. The ‘lady whining in the background’ was Leslie Stahl - the interviewer.)

Badabing11 and OneEyedTanker like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted