1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two AS NEW Springfield Custom Professionals in .45ACP You know these guns, no flowery description necessary, the best Springfield Custom has to offer. A single box of ammo fired through each one, they are extremely clean with zero wear. The previous owner of the first gun had it refinished in hard chrome, the ambi safety replaced with a single side, and the barrel flush cut and crowned. These are complete packages with all accessories shown, just the way they came from the SA Custom shop. More pics on request. Your choice of hard chrome or black, $2795 each, firm, no trades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Damn I am sorely tempted by the chrome professional

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
My goodness. There are a lot of Addicts with amazing collections on this forum but you may be the King. Beautiful -GLWS but I don’t think you’ll need it.

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, I have never seen one in stainless. The reverse crown and single safety are also a nice touch. That is a beauty! Love my Pro, GLWS
I had to research my purchase of the gun a number of years ago. The previous owner had it refinished in hard chrome, the ambi safety replaced with a single side, and the barrel flush cut and crowned.

WP

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I had to research my purchase of the gun a number of years ago. The previous owner had it refinished in hard chrome, the ambi safety replaced with a single side, and the barrel flush cut and crowned.

WP
Do you know who did the work?

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Unless you have a place here behind enemy lines in komifornia, I can't. However that chrome pro is the stuff that dreams are made of. Killer price here

·
Registered
830 Posts
My goodness. There are a lot of Addicts with amazing collections on this forum but you may be the King. Beautiful -GLWS but I don’t think you’ll need it.
This race has already been won. The rest of us are just fighting for a spot on the podium.

The HARD chrome is the same date as mine and is consecutive s/n to mine. I think this is a sign, but need to sleep on it.
As much as I'd like one or both of these, I wouldn't second guess myself if I was in your position. It would already be gone! I'd jump on it before I change my mind.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts