1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$30 each or both for $50 + S/H.

One is for the Sig P226 and the other is for a Sig P229.

I bought these two holsters due to them having excellent retention and have since decided I like the thumb retention of leather holsters so I'm letting these go. They have adjustable kant and they've only been tried on once each, right when I got them. I haven't used them at all other than the test so they're effectively brand new.

Located in southeast Michigan.

Payments methods accepted are cash, US Post Office cashier's check, personal check (cleared through my bank before shipping), PayPal (add 4% fee if you choose merchandise, no fee for F&F), Venmo, or Zelle.

Please plan to add shipping (I'll give you a figure once I have your zip code). Will ship USPS with tracking number which comes with $50 insurance.

FedEx and UPS are options. Exact cost of shipping will be requested if your postal service is so bad, you'd prefer these other options.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Does the P226 holster fit the RX optics version?

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apologies, I've been busy and haven't logged in for a while. Just noticed your question.

It might work based on how much of the pistol is still exposed. You're welcome to try it out in person.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts