close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unbelievable

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shipwreck, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Beretta & Hockey Fanatic

Aug 18, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My wife is from China, and has had a learner's permit (for driving) for something like 8 years now. My son starts school next week, and I don't have time to bring him to school, her to work, and for me to get to work on time...

She had her driving test today at 2pm. She failed. [​IMG]

And, on her way out the house, she ran into the neighbor's fence with the car.... (no, I was not in the car - a friend of hers took her) [​IMG][​IMG]

2. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Member

Aug 18, 2011
    For what its worth I have a friend that got his learners permit back at 16. He is now 26 lives with his parents still they drive him to and from work and ever where else. To top all this off I asked him one day what he do if his parents passed away how would he get any where his answer. He would buy and sell on Ebay and order his grocerys thought a retailer like Amazon have them delivered. I know I just sat jaw hanging open for atleast 5mins. So just think of the bright side at least she is trying. My buddy has driven maybe a handful of times if that now that I think about it we hadn't hung out in a while because I got tired of being the one paying for gas anytime we hang out.

3. djackson

djackson Member

Aug 18, 2011
  4. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    :62:

Not good...

5. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    That sucks man. I was there with you for a year. Thank god my wife got her license 2 months ago.

Keep at it man. Hope that she will pass that exam soon.

6. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Beretta & Hockey Fanatic

Aug 18, 2011
    Well, she was supposed to go talk to the neighbor. She hadn't and he saw it just as I drove in the driveway. I had to go explain it all to him. Now, I gotta call a fence company next week and get it fixed for him. He said he wanted to leave it until my insurance co saw it, but I said I was just going to pay for it out of pocket. It will cost me more in the long run if the insurance pays for it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted