1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Atlas Athena V2 Perfect Zero in DLC Black. I tried to get into “bougie” (I think that’s what the kids say 😁) 2011/1911‘s but realize I am a simple STI/Staccato shooter. It’s currently setup for a RH shooter but I have the extras to set up for a lefty included! Comes with two extra DLC Black 21 round magazines giving you three total. Left and right step panels, left and right palm swell panels, flat panels, Shielded Ambi Safety for RH shooter currently installed, Ambi Safety LH shooter included, three extra Blue Atlas Base Plates, Atlas RMR/SRO Plate, Factory Atlas Bag, paperwork, Swag. I purchased this fine unfired specimen here from Vinnie45ACP and it was unfired then and it still is!

I added the Shielded Ambi Safety and the RH Shooter panels. I bought it for $5500 from Vinnie and put $230 in it with the shielded safety and the RH shooter panels. Willing to eat the $230 on my end. So, $5,500 takes it via Zelle (preferred), PayPal F&F (no notes), Venmo possibly but probably have to send two payments or a bank drawn cashier‘s check (will ship after funds clear).
Does not include the SRO or the TLR-1HL but can for additional $. I have done numerous deals on this site with folks. Please check the feedback section for peace of mind. Save yourself the wait time, taxes, get two extra mags and all the items to make this pistol customized to your specs! Thanks for the interest. Steve

Only trades are a STI DVC-P in 9MM or .45ACP. May take a Staccato C2 Optic ready plus cash for the wife’s winter carry.

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

Product Font Electric blue Rectangle Plastic

Product Font Air gun Trigger Gun barrel

Font Electric blue Engineering Machine Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Toy

Automotive tire Wood Font Electric blue Metal

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Ammunition

1 - 9 of 9 Posts