SOLD Unfired Hi Power!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by snwbrdr202, Jan 13, 2019.

1. snwbrdr202

snwbrdr202 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    The jewel of my 9mm collection is for sale gentlemen! This beauty is sure to make someone very happy. I am the second owner of this unfired blued Browning Hi Power, and she remained unfired in my possession. I believe the original owner when he said that she was unfired based on her condition. She is nearly flawless with the exception of a little bluing missing around the slide stop when the pistol is field stripped. Pieced together, she looks like she came right out of the factory! The bluing is gorgeous with a mirror like luster as seen in the photos. Original box & papers are included as well as two mouse trap magazines. I am asking $1,000.00 shipped and at this price I will make just under 20 bucks profit, so I can buy a six pack of my favorite ipa and drink away my sorrows! FWIW, the blued Hi Powers were $930.00 from Buds before they disappeared years ago. Unfired HPs are selling for a couple hundred more on Gun Broker but I would love to keep this specimen in “our circle.” My price is pretty darn firm gents, as I really don’t want to sell this one but I am dying to customize my Colt. Feel free to shoot me a text or email to discuss. I have sold my other 2 HPs on this forum without hiccups and these two fellow members can attest to how clean and spotless I keep my firearms. Thank you in advance for any interest!

Attached Files:

2. Mikey421

Mikey421 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2014
    It truly is magnificent!! Looks like the action has been cycled a few times ( High spot wear in the bluing tells all ) and the hammer is dimpled from firing pin strikes ( dry fire probably) . You can tell if it has cycled drill rounds by looking at the breech face and see if there’s brass residue. I couldn’t tell as the barrel is in the slide cavity.

Good luck with this sale. A sure bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PewPewPtwang likes this.

3. snwbrdr202

Sep 21, 2011
    Yes sir! I have certainly cycled her with snap caps, but no live ammunition. I NEVER dry fire without one in the chamber!

EDIT: my apologies; I know unfired means different things to different people!

Mikey421 and PewPewPtwang like this.
  4. Jim PHL

Jim PHL Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    That’s a beauty for sure. Hi-powers are a favorite of mine. Wish I had bought another or two before the discontinuation forced prices up. GLWS

5. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Very nice! That would look great in my safe!

snwbrdr202 likes this.
  6. Jim PHL

Jim PHL Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    It would look even better on the firing line!

7. Colorado Sonny

Colorado Sonny Deo Volente Supporting Addict

Sep 25, 2015
  8. BRtwindad

BRtwindad Member

Jan 12, 2014
  9. snwbrdr202

Sep 21, 2011
    This beauty is SPF!

Raven312, Mikey421 and DukeSoprano like this.
  10. xTeleDude

xTeleDude Active Member

Apr 20, 2017
    congrats.. sorry I missed this, it's exactly what I've been looking for..

11. iviax

iviax Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2015
    Good thing is I had bought a few hi powers when I still could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xTeleDude likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted