Uniformed Navy Petty Officer Shouts and Screams at Trump Supporters ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LYKUNO, Aug 2, 2020.

1. William the great

William the great New Member

May 5, 2020
    They won’t do anything she’s a woman and she’s black.

2. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020

Mmm that was a big fat white woman in the video I watched haha

HooDoo Man likes this.

3. William the great

May 5, 2020
    Lol

4. Cbzr1107

Cbzr1107 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2019
    I think it's funny reading all the comments about violating the UCMJ. A lot of broad statements in that book.

Lol until 2013 you couldn't a$$ f*ck your wife without violating it. Hahaha there's no way at least a few of our commentors here wouldn't have broken that article.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  5. Blackjack Joe

Blackjack Joe New Member

Jun 5, 2020
    So freedom of expression only applies to those supporting Trump? I don't know if she violated the regs by being in uniform and maybe she did and if so, deserves a hearing, etc. But she is military and is as entitled to her view as anyone even IF she's against Trump.

6. Pinpuller

Pinpuller Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    As a former commissioned officer in the US Navy (R), I agree with others above and can see a number of violations of the UCMJ. This person deserves to be disciplined and reminded that she cannot participate, pro or con, in political "discussions" while in uniform or on duty. Whether she remains in the service belongs to a higher authority than this old sailor. But, if this is an example of the caliber of persons recruited and accepted into the service, we are in deep s__t. I hope and pray it isn't.

HooDoo Man and Cbzr1107 like this.
  7. HooDoo Man

HooDoo Man Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 26, 2017
    That's right. You don't know S___. BJ.

TexasRedneck likes this.
  8. Cbzr1107

Cbzr1107 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2019
    It's the being in uniform that's the problem. If she wasn't this is a non-issue.

On that note, I know plenty service members across all 5 branches that would bash Obama. At work. In uniform. I just don't recall seeing any of them do it in public and in uniform.

9. Col K

Col K Member

May 14, 2016
    "Take off the uniform"??? Are they insane? Who wants to see her naked?

10. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    I would not touch that.....even cooked....trichinosis is a serious illness.

limbkiller and TexasRedneck like this.
  11. Infidel4life11

Infidel4life11 الواحد

Apr 17, 2019
    When you are in the Armed Service the Bill of Rights barely applies to you. You can't say just anything you want. They (The Government/Armed Forces) can even restrict a service member's right to bear arms. On post your car and your housing can be search at anytime without warrant.

The Uniform Code of Military Justice prohibits military personnel from using “contemptuous speech” against the President and other leaders, from engaging in “conduct prejudicial to good order and discipline in the Armed Forces,” and from conduct unbecoming.

You cannot go to any function that is not in direct support of the Military, in uniform. Half of my time the Service restricted places off post where you could go in uniform because it couldn't give an impression that the Service supported that organization.

Technically you can't go to an NRA event or NRA Sponsored event in uniform.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  12. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Agree. As a military member you work for the Commander In Chief. Brig time and dishonorable discharge for the fat, slovenly liberal turd.

William the great and Greg M. like this.
  13. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    Just think of all the crap the Men and Woman in the service had to put up with when Obozo was in office. Commander and Phony.

seagiant and UBOATDOC like this.
  14. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Sorry to disappoint you. One might have an opinion and it yours/theirs, but when you are sworn in to the US military, those "personal freedoms" are not really there any longer to freely express. It is really part of code of conduct to enable the military, whatever branch to function properly to support and defend the Constitution. It was a privilege to serve and I relinquished some of those freedoms in exchange for truly the best part of my life with enthusiasm......and while I did not appreciate some of the things former Presdient Carter and Clinton did to the military as part of their parties agenda.....like most everyone else....I kept my mouth shut and my **** straight. Actually I wish there were at least a code of personal dignity that modern American society would ascribe to. I am pretty damn tired of people thinking it is okay "to go off" or openly denigrate each other. And this amazingly poor example of a US Navy service member is someone who is clearly both out of her pay grade with her comments and excruciatingly absurd with her manner.

15. Pinpuller

Pinpuller Active Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Absolutely right, Doc. It's an insult to our country and our service. She needs to go.

UBOATDOC and HooDoo Man like this.
  16. Tom Corbett42

Tom Corbett42 Active Member

Aug 23, 2019
    This is the new SJW feminized military that has been foisted off on us. I see some of the training that produces this lack of judgement and lack of restrain displayed. In uniform, you do not express these types of opinions, because your sworn duty is to protect the constitution and obey the lawful orders of thos appointed over you. Some of the types of actions and political blather coming from the military chain makes me want to throw up. But you can not disagree even respectfully with them or you are racist sexist or gender biased. They are now presenting courses about unconcious bias (whites only) and systemic racism. The military is suppose to protect the constitution and the country, not be a social program controlled enviornment. Sorry for the long ramble.

UBOATDOC and HooDoo Man like this.
  17. bob adams

bob adams New Member

Jun 14, 2020
    They’re let morbidly obese slobs like that in the Navy?

18. William the great

May 5, 2020
    I wonder what she runs the mile in that big mouth girl.

19. Infidel4life11

Infidel4life11 الواحد

Apr 17, 2019
    Probably wasn’t “let in” like that. She got that fat while being in the navy. She’s a Petty Officer 2nd class, E-5 and 24yrs old. She’s probably been in 4-6yrs.

UBOATDOC likes this.
  20. HooDoo Man

Dec 26, 2017
    I can't believe a Moron can make E-5. At least when I was in. But then, that was a different world.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted