Update on my KAC SR-15

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by ajstrider, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ajstrider

ajstrider Active Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Well I got my Trijicon Acog 3x30mm with green chevron reticle in today and mounted this on my KAC SR-15. I have never actually seen an Acog in person but I've heard such good things about them. I was a little hesitant in spending the money but it looks good so far. The reticle is far smaller than I thought, but it ends up giving you a very unobscured sight picture. I now understand the keeping your nose on the charging handle shooting style also. It seems to feel right with this scope mounted on the gun. I did my best to snap a photo of the reticle, but that is easier said than done. Here is a good website link I found of the different reticles http://ammo.ar15.com/project/OpticsReticles/Trijicon/Trijicon.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. duketbrd88

duketbrd88 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Very nice, my brother has it in a red chevron.

Mike

3. Drgracin72

Drgracin72 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    very nice.... you might try moving it back over the top of the buis, and maybe you scoot back a bit off the charging handle, if i remember right, you were saying you didnt like the feel of it... but if it works for you, thats all that matters!!! looks awesome. very nice setup youve got. probable the best you can get!

4. R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN NRA member Supporting Addict

Dec 24, 2011
    Easy and fast. I like the red Chev.

Please explain the fish.

5. ajstrider

ajstrider Active Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Heh, forgot about that, it is for my cat.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted