Update on Vogel Class

Discussion in 'Training' started by rsxr22, Jan 26, 2012.

1. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Hey guys,
    I posted in old thread, but it obviously didnt get read by anyone.....

*I joined the AF about a month or so ago back and I have absolutely no idea whether I will be around for it or not so i cant be the one hosting. If someone would like to step up, I will relay them all of the info, basically i need someone to collect $ and be the middle man for students and Mr. Vogel. I have a range arranged already and the class is full, just seeing if someone is interested in managing the $ and day to day stuff leading up. Please contact me if so, if not I am going to have to cancel the class.

2. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    I can't help you with the class,
    But God Bless you and your commitment to Serve in the United States Air Force! :usa2:

From a crusty, old school MSgt(ret)

3. rsxr22

rsxr22 Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Thank you very much! I am going pre-TACP so I have an extremely tough road ahead of me! I am sure when it is all over with though, i will completely love it! I have always wanted to serve and knew that the AF was the only branch i would go into, but I wanted to be combat oriented, so that didnt leave me a whole lot!

4. WahWah

WahWah Debbie Downer ... WahWah! Supporting Addict

Oct 26, 2011
    Sorry. Back from 2 weeks vacation and scrambling to catch up to work. I just called you ;)

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted