1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Addict
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
-It was pointed out by a fellow addict that at least an extended beaver tail and 3 hole trigger has been added to gun. I wasn’t familiar enough with these to know it had been modified.-

Manufactured 01’-02’ from what I can tell. These are getting harder and harder to find. Has normal wear from use. Unknown round count but internals are very clean. No box. Gun and 2- 14rnd Mec-Gar mags. I fired 2 mags through it without issue. Was more accurate than I am. Mags appear new with the exception of the rounds I fired. No shipping to restricted states. $800 shipped FFL to FFL. PP, Venmo, Zelle, check. Check must clear before I ship. My FFL is @TheWichitaGunClub
Trigger Air gun Wood Gun accessory Gas
Trigger Air gun Gas Gun accessory Font
Wood Art Finial Artifact Hardwood
Toy space shuttle Gas Automotive tire Machine
Air gun Trigger Fluid Combat pistol shooting Revolver
Air gun Tool Gun barrel Wood Trigger
Hand Automotive tire Fluid Household hardware Finger

·
Premium Member
Addict
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Going by WGC after work. If bought and paid for by then I’ll drop it off

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,320 Posts
If anyone is wavering over mag prices for this cool piece GrabAGun has Mec-Gar 14rd P14 mags for $26.99 each. I bought some for my double stack 1911, they're quality mags and function as advertised, and are a good buy at that price.

·
Premium Member
Addict
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anyone is wavering over mag prices for this cool piece GrabAGun has Mec-Gar 14rd P14 mags for $26.99 each. I bought some for my double stack 1911, they're quality mags and function as advertised, and are a good buy at that price.
That’s what came with this gun. I’m glad to see them low priced. Someone was telling me they’re $100ea.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts