1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon Addicts,

I know somebody on here has been looking for this ugly little Colt Stepchild of a pistol. We just took her in on trade in the store locally. No box no papers included.

• Colt Double Eagle MK II
  • .45ACP
  • 90 Series
  • DA/SA
  • Stainless Steel
  • Officer's Model
  • Scratches and Finish wear throughout the entire firearm
  • Well Worn Grips but they are not cracked
  • DA/SA mechanism, along with decocker are all functioning as new.
  • 1 Magazine
  • Asking 750.00
As always, we accept cash, checks, credit cards. We also accept trades and have multiple financing options. We never charge shipping, credit card fees and we will pay up to 20 bucks towards your transfer fee.
IMG_5749.JPG
IMG_5748.JPG
IMG_5747.JPG
IMG_5746.JPG
IMG_5745.JPG

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,480 Posts
Were they any good? Or so bad they did not take off as most were "send backs". I saw one in the flesh about 15 years ago, but it was at a shop that the owners/keepers did not want you handling the guns.

·
THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER
2,480 Posts
I just looked at information. They came in 3 sizes and several calibers, they also came in a different calibers. That looks like a rarer Officers sized. Cool.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Not an expert on these, but the Mk II here is the more desirable model. Simpsons Ltd has one (full size version) listed for $1495. If I was still a decocker guy, I would have to buy this.

·
Registered
954 Posts
How about $700 shipped?
If you can wait until Monday, I'll take it. We're heading out for the Texas State Rifle Association's Annual Meeting in Waco, so I need to get things packed and in the car. I'll send you a message w/my contact info - just give me a holler Monday, and we'll get this done. Thanks!!

(I've GOT to stay off this page.....lol)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Well - better half wasn't ready, so got it done - gun's paid for, FFL sent - so, yeah - mark this one SOLD. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts