Sponsor Used Unfired Les Baer Semi Auto Match .308

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheWichitaGunClub, Mar 2, 2019.

1. TheWichitaGunClub

TheWichitaGunClub Well-Known Member Sponsor

Nov 25, 2016
    Hello Addicts,

Wait until you see the test target groupings on this rifle. This gun is basically brand new and has not been fired outside of the test fire at Les Baer. My customer had hoped to get into some long range shooting but time and interest has past and so now we are helping him sell this fine rifle.

• Les Baer Semi Auto Match
    • .308 Winchester
    • 24" Les Baer Custom Stainless Steel with Cut Rifling
    • 1:10" RH
    • Magpul PRS Stock
    • Rifle Buffer Assembly
    • Geissele High speed National Match Trigger
    • Bi-pod
    • 2 mags
    We are asking 3250.00 shipped on this gun.

I accept cash, checks and credit cards with no fees. I do accept trades but will have to get all trades approved by the rifles owner.

Jess

IMG_20190226_134853.jpg View attachment 231389 View attachment 231391 IMG_20190226_134954.jpg IMG_20190226_134936.jpg

Kadonny, simonp, gun_fan111 and 2 others like this.
  2. Coolsound

Coolsound Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2018
    Looks like only 1 out of 5 shots hit the target :grin::grin:. I love my Les Baer rifle. So easy to shoot well...

Kadonny, simonp and TheWichitaGunClub like this.

3. TomSawyerNW

TomSawyerNW New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    I've got one of these .308's from Les Baer with a 24" barrel, and it shoots as accurate as can be. Looks exactly like the one posted here but with an A2 stock. If I didn't already have one, I'd certainly go for this one!

4. razorbacker

razorbacker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 2, 2011
    Love the clean smooth lines on this rifle. Nice to see an AR once in a while that's not all "tactical".

5. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted