USPS now partnering with TTT Airlines . . . . . . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoidMeister, Jan 18, 2019.

1. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Consider my signature line before replying . . . .

Dec 4, 2014
    Greetings Addicts,

Today I received confirmation that our illustrious US Postal Service has finalized negotiations with @tac45 to have Addict-to-Addict parcels routed via TTT Airlines, renown for their quick and efficient delivery of parcels bearing USPS tracking numbers.

upload_2019-1-18_22-23-7.png

I submit for your consideration, a small parcel bearing a few metallic objects, arriving in today's mail and bearing tracking number 9114 999 4431 4889 9021 79.

upload_2019-1-18_22-27-10.png
    I am here to confirm safe arrival of the same parcel from member @CaptCG , originally taken to the Post Office on September 5th, 2018.

This quick and efficient service took only four (4) months and thirteen (13) days for the parcel to travel from Williston, NC to Tucker, GA.

upload_2019-1-18_22-53-36.png

Both CaptCG and I initiated tracking number searches for this wayward shipment, but the TTT Delivery pilot eluded detection. As late as Wednesday of this week (1/16) I received confirmation from the USPS that my search request was still active and not relegated to the bowels of the dead letter office . . . . . . .

upload_2019-1-18_22-41-55.png

It seems our trusty Postal Service never gave up, even after both CaptCG and myself resigned ourselves to never see the shiny metal parts again.

upload_2019-1-18_22-49-1.png

Well, after all hope had been lost, and two days after the latest robo-mail declaring the obvious, the package mysteriously appears . . . . . .

I am fairly certain I could have walked up to NC, picked it up in person, and walked home in less time.

TTT Airlines - once again breaking all barriers of quick and efficient delivery.

What's the longest it has ever taken for you to get a package delivered?

Z

Oh, what did I get . . . . ?

IMG_20190118_132731.jpg

2. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    Lol!

Bet it was under your local carriers seat the whole time!

Kip likes this.

3. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    under his seat?
    I live in a small hamlet so we expect(and receive)a fair amount of ineptitude by Government employees. During the 80’s letters took about five days from delivery to receipt with the letter never leaving the island. In spite of that miserable service my hat’s off to you but I’ve been told, by a buddy of mine who is a retired postmaster, that six to ten month delivery times aren’t uncommon.

4. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    While I'm not in the shipping department here at TTT (I'm in QC and food services, I toss out the bananas to Zoid's relatives), I do believe that that is a new record! See what you're missing sir? How was your short tenure at CCP? I dont think Tac has filled your position (how could he) if you ever want to come back.

wcanterbury and ZoidMeister like this.
  5. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I have got a Express package that cost $300 of special ground cutters now missing for 12 days, I am not hopeful, no insurance and not a trace of where it is.

wcanterbury likes this.
  6. tac45

tac45 What me worry ? Supporting Addict

Mar 4, 2012
    @Kip , Zoid let the cat out of the bag again , he questioned our superior delivery system damnit !
    He shipped ground and then complained we took to long 4 1/2 months ,we did use Ol Lightin didn’t we ?
    552022C9-3A43-4A80-BFE7-35F933C02CF7.jpeg
    Next time he should use our air express. !!

369B59E9-7C91-4452-95FE-E391DE064626.jpeg
    TTTs moto —— anticipation makes all things better

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  7. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    That sucks. Plus I have to wait longer for your checkering posts.

ZoidMeister and Steve Owens like this.
  8. WWB

WWB Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Apr 11, 2015
    I’ve had it take over 4 weeks for a gun to be delivered...

9. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    These were cutters for 15LPI, I was able to reorder one and the guy who sold me one of his Saw cutters said he would be willing to send me out his only other spare. But, am worried about it getting lost as well. It just pisses me off that even after the agree that they have lost it, they don't even make any kind of organized search to try and find it. They just wait for the damn thing to magically appear out of thin air.

FWoo45 likes this.
  10. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    They just sell em in auction lots.

11. WWB

WWB Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Apr 11, 2015
    The small packages I can see but the package they lost on me was an AK 47 rifle completely assembled so was a sizable box kind of hard to misplace. Nothing surprises me with the post office.

FWoo45, Steve Owens and WHEELS like this.
  12. Moad

Moad Edge of Glory

Sep 4, 2011
    7 magazines mailed in October to Ed Brown all wrapped in strapping tape inside USPS priority mail flat rate box. To date, I have received the outside of the box showing both the shipping label and my return address. Also received the Ed Brown order sheet with my CC number on it.....Yikes, won't do that again. Talked to our local post office where it was mailed from and they showed me pictures all along the way of the box fully intact right up until it was written up as dead mail and off to Atlanta.

USPS still doesn't feel they have a theft problem......LOL

13. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    Neither does UPS apparently, busted for mostly mailed scripts and phones in Louisville.

ZoidMeister likes this.
  14. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014

Give it 28 to 35 days if coming from the EU. That is typical for standard post.

15. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    :roflmaro:
    You kill me Tac....

tac45 likes this.
  16. walleyemonster

walleyemonster Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
    Every time I order something that goes out USPS I hold my breath. The longest was close to two months before it showed up.

17. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    I just ordered something from Germany. It shipped out yesterday. I'll bet it doesn't take four months and thirteen days to get here.

Screenshot_20190119-094123.png

18. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    Hey, that's the airplane I flew when I took my private pilots license test! After all, any landing you can walk away from is a good landing!

ZoidMeister, Kip and tac45 like this.
  19. ZoidMeister

Dec 4, 2014
    Thanks for resurrecting this thread.

Received the package from the EU on February 7th, about three weeks from the date of order, and three months sooner than if I had ordered it through the TTT delivery partnership with our USPS . . .

Z

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted