1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gentlemen - I'm doing some Spring cleaning and this gun is too nice to just have sit in the safe. This was a custom build from Luke at Volkmann Precision that was completed on August 17, 2020. I am the original owner of the gun and it has never had a single round through it, except for test firing at Lukes shop. The blueing is honestly the best I've seen in the 1911 industry; pictures don't do this gun justice. I have 3 sets of grip screws that are included with the gun. When putting on one grip screw, one side of the grips got a scratch. In lieu of the scratch, I have deducted $150 from the sales price noted below so the buyer may order new grips or keep these if they do not have an issue with the grips.

Please PM or text me at 512-470-7877 with any questions. Sales price is $4,300 OBO.

The build sheet is as follows:

Volkmann Signature: $4,395.00
Dimpled Strap
Monogram Bushing Set
French Border: $150
Ambi Safety
3 Hole Trigger
Volkmann Battlehook Custom Sights
Gold Dot Front Sight
Naked Slide with the Volkmann Rear Logo
Mirror Polished Traditional Blue
Diamond Checkered Cocobolo Grips: $150
Total MSRP: $4,695.00

Sales Price: $4,300 OBO.

IMG_2288.jpg
IMG_2289.jpg
IMG_2290.jpg
IMG_2291.jpg
IMG_2292.jpg
IMG_2293.jpg
IMG_2294.jpg
IMG_2295.jpg
IMG_2296.jpg
IMG_2297.jpg

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
5,010 Posts
Absolute perfection; if only.

Reactions: sammieiii

·
Registered
588 Posts
I handled a Volkmann at my local gun shop. They are so nice and this one is killer looking. GLWS!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really like it! Does Luke make the rear sight or is it a highly modified offering?
That is a good question and I am not sure of the answer. He has his name on the site but it also says Battlehook. My guess would be that it is a highly modified option.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quick bump/reduction then she’s coming down. I will accept $4,050 shipped through today. Then back in the safe she goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts