1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks:

I’ve got a couple dozen consignment 1911s from a fellow Addict who is paring down his collection. I am going to be posting them here in the coming days and weeks. They are all medium to high end 1911’s. The following comments will be pretty consistent across all of the listings:
  • All but a couple of them do not come with the original bag/case. Owner discarded them in favor of the grey Wilson Combat bags for consistency in size and mag capacity. He is going to try to get replacements over the next couple of weeks but for the time being consider that unless otherwise noted, you will get the pistol in a Wilson bag. The rest of the stuff (manual, bushing wrench etc) appears to be all there.
  • By and large the collection is in excellent condition and more than half are unfired. When that is the case I will state that in the ad, but I will let my pictures do the talking.
  • If it is a gun that I originally sold to the owner and I have existing photographs I will use those, provided that the gun is in the same condition as when I photographed it. I will probably list the guns that are already photographed first.
  • The plan is to offer them up here on Addicts for an undetermined time and if they do not sell at the asking price, we may either reduce the price or post them on GunBroker, or Guns International. If we move a gun to either of those sites we will let you know in case anyone is interested in following the auctions.
  • Even if you know the owner, please respect the consignor/consignee relationship, and do not attempt to negotiate a better deal directly with him. He has asked me to handle that for him and reasonable offers will be relayed to him. He has also asked that I let him know if an interested party wants to chat about a particular gun.
  • As stated, the owner is merely paring down his collection. He is not in a hurry to sell them, not interested in trades, layaway or lowball offers.
  • If you want to pay with a credit card, you can do so at a 3% fee. We will also accept PayPal provided it is friends & family option with no comments in the notes field.
  • FedEx 2 Day Shipping will be included in the asking price.
Ok folks, moving right along.... Next up is this beautiful little badass "Combat Carry" commander in 9mm with Chen Gen 2 magwell and finished in none other than DLC, my personal favorite finish.

Features:

• Flush & beveled slide stop
  • High grip cut
  • One piece Chen Gen 2 Magwell
  • Front serrations
  • Monogrammed bushing set
  • Fluted barrel hood
  • Heavy dehorn cut
  • Ball radius cuts
  • Ambi safety
  • Short solid trigger
  • Volkmann Battlehook rear sight, gold dot front
  • Naked slide
  • Ionbond
  • VZ slim grips
  • Comes with a Volkmann bag (ordered), 5 mags, manual, bushing wrench, and second set of VZ grips w/Volkmann medallion.
  • Asking $5,250 (add 3% for CC) Shipped. New and Unfired.
Full set of pics: Volkmann Precision "Combat Carry" 9mm DLC

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,158 Posts
My gosh! He must have one hell of a collection. This is absolutely beautiful. GLWS

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,054 Posts
Holy #@!×%* now that is Exceptional :eek:

Reactions: TXP8RIOT

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,054 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,894 Posts
Congrats!!!! to seller & buyer.

·
Premium Member
4,894 Posts
See guys, I told you he was loaded! Didn't even try to talk me down on the price!
Not even a little????? (I think that's what she's referring to)

small size.jpg

Reactions: TXP8RIOT and DRD
1 - 15 of 15 Posts