1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Volkmann Precision Combat Carry 9mm with Stan Chen gen 2 magwell. This gun is completely blacked out in Ionbond, including the barrel. Gold bead front sight, battlehook rear. Flush cut and crowned barrel. High grip cut. Ambi safety. This gun has it all. This gun is basically new without a mark on it. I am moving in a slightly different direction, so this one needs to go. This is the first gun Luke has done with a Stan Chen gen 2 magwell. It will come with 5 magazines tuned by Luke. It will also come with absolutely everything it came with new (bag, build sheet, cloth, and bushing wrench). Lastly, it will come with an extra set of VZ grips. The extra set are thin grips and the ones installed are normal thickness.

$5500 shipped FFL to FFL. I accept PayPal f&f (preferred), money order, or personal check (certified preferred or will have to wait for it to clear)

Thanks all for looking. Also, any “marks” in photos are lint/dust or oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,030 Posts
Wow, that's serious hardware right there

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all for the comments. This really is one great gun and, I know we've all probably heard this before, but this truly has one of the nicest triggers I have felt on any 1911.

And, this one is now SPF.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts