1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
i just put a deposit down for one and a gold TiN bolt and trigger from VQ (gotta look gucci, cant help myself) and holy hell that 11-12mo wait time. goddamn.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i just put a deposit down for one and a gold TiN bolt and trigger from VQ (gotta look gucci, cant help myself) and holy hell that 11-12mo wait time. goddamn.
It’s worth the wait…I’m just sayin’… I am very impressed! And V’s customer service and communication is top notch!…A few times I’ve called I’ve even had the owner Tim, or Chad, the gunsmith pick up! The times I spoke with either of them it was like I was an old friend…good stuff!

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
It was time to teach my kids to shoot so I figured it would be a great excuse to buy a .22 pistol, found a great deal on a Used but New in Box 4.5” Black Mamba on Gunbroker. Threw an Aimpoint TL I had lyimg around on it and zeroed it today. Target is 25 yards unsupported W/ CCI Standard Velocity.
Black Black-and-white Recreation Pattern Automotive tire

·
Registered
74 Posts
Honest Outlaw on YouTube just put up a video talking about using one in a charity bullseye shoot near where I grew up. I’ve never seen Eldora IA mentioned anywhere outside of something local. Made me want one even more.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm pretty amazed by my Mark IV stock - What improvements do you get by going VQ? Is it a better experience/more accurate or just a heck of a lot better looking?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts