1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Shooter Ready.....Stand By!
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out these new coated bullets from Vulcan. Below are 180 gr .40 cal.

I will be running their 124 gr 9 mm in 3 gun matches, shooting with Team Lincoln Arms.

·
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very competitive pricing as well. 1-9M column is per thousand price. Add $10 shipping.

Let me know if your interested and I can get you purchasing contact info.

·
Get off my lawn...
15,187 Posts
Thanks for the info, 1911KY! Reloaders always welcome another source! I'm pretty fortunate to have Grafs reloading within 10 - 15 miles. A group of us stop in their every Saturday after our range session for a little something. The thought of freight, always ruffles my feathers...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Very competitive pricing as well. 1-9M column is per thousand price. Add $10 shipping.

Let me know if your interested and I can get you purchasing contact info.
Yes, I'm interested in trying some of their bullets.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,330 Posts
What is the coating, and what's the purpose for it?

·
Premium Member
3,220 Posts
Yup...GaCop nailed it...the current trend is to run coated bullets...cleaner than lead, eliminates leading in the barrel, and slightly less expensive than plated bullets.

I use SnS casting's coated bullets and Ibejihead's coated bullets. They are VERY accurate, clean, and inexpensive. Great products.

Many of the manufacturers are using the same/similar coatings...Hi-Tek Polymer coatings.

·
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, they are spot on. I should have some product soon. I will post some pics and test targets when I get the chance to shoot some.

·
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
10 yd offhand quick fire group thru my G34...4.4 gr of CFE Pistol with a 1.12" OAL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I am new here but I just but some of these from my local shop. I am a relatively new reloader and I am curious what recipe/load you are using.

I bought the 9mm 122gr like your picture.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts