close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vz are my grip?

Discussion in '1911 Gear' started by Wilson kimber and kimber, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Wilson kimber and kimber

Wilson kimber and kimber New Member

Aug 23, 2011
    The reason why you ask , if you ever had a ruptured case ,the g-10 whould be better to be holding onto insted of wood that splinters.I have Recons ,operator II, and diamond back . All grips are nice but when vz says opperator II very grippy believe them .

2. nomad

nomad Member

Aug 22, 2011
    VZ's are very nice just wish they were a little cheaper.

3. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Compared to the prices of some of the other grips of lower quality, combined with the great customer service, and superior product, I would say the are priced very good. Just my $.02

4. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Schütze

Aug 17, 2011
    Seems most G-10's end up costing me $70-$75.. Ron

5. nomad

nomad Member

Aug 22, 2011
    But I'm a cheap *******, I remember when you could pick up a good used colt for 4 or 5 hundred bucks. Ahh the good old days.

6. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    I justified these & saved the cost in a few weeks of sack lunched vs lunch with the boys!

[​IMG]

7. Wilson kimber and kimber

Wilson kimber and kimber New Member

Aug 23, 2011
    At least you just buy one time and they last . I know they wont go any cheaper ,they will get higher. You are paying for the fit and quality , i never got a vz grip that did not fit gun.They are not high if you consider the quality , but nobody forces you to buy . Its just like o.k. if u want to buy junk from Ebay , i been there too. Pay now ,or pay later.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted