1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have dealt with VZ grips, what is the lead time typically like? Ordered some Bawidamann Walkures and I'm beyond excited.

·
born in the wrong century
8,961 Posts
I've only made three orders with them over the years.

Each arrived within a week from the time I placed the orders online.

Super G10 grips.

·
NRA Endowment member
3,744 Posts
I’ve always received a confirmed shipping invoice within 24 hours of the order.

Since this thread has been opened under VZ grips I’m going to ask a question about the VZ knife daggers.
Can anyone give first hand knowledge of these knives passing through TSA airport security in carry on baggage?
They look really cooool!
Just curious to know.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Great service and fast shipping.
I ordered some non standard ones on their last day if their last sale.

They emailed me to call. I did, they got them done at the sale price and out the door in 2 days.

Great product and service.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I typically receive orders within 2-3 days of purchase.

I have a set of J frame wraparound 320 grips on my WTB list, but I'd like to see pics of them on a gun first. I haven't had any luck getting ahold of anyone by email or through their messenger app on Facebook. Not sure what's going on as they are typically very responsive.

Speaking of which...does anyone have an active discount code? I had four of them for 10% - 15% off, but they all expired on 12/31.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I placed an order back on Jan 27 (Man I'm growing impatient in the age of instant everything). FS Red Stipple for my RIA, it looked like it was a stock item. I got a confirmation of the order but no ship notification as yet.

I also had an issue on the site with a discount code I got for signing up on the mailing list. I've e-mailed them and tried social media contact but ...

You gotta be kidding me: :) I literally *JUST* got an e-mail from VZ saying my order should be shipping in the next day or two. Nothing on the failed discount code at this point.

It seems a high quality product for sure. I was expecting a little better response time, I suppose.

Is VZ a small company? I got the impression from their site and what I perceive as a business relationship with Rock Island Armory that they are a fairly large scale operation.

(This isn't a fantastic first post... I'm Nathan. I'm impatient, and I have a 1911 addiction.)

·
Registered
259 Posts
From what I've been told, they tend to get backed up around the Christmas timeframe through Shot Show. I think that their office staff is fairly small based on my dealings with them.

I placed an order for a set of carbon fiber Ragnaroks on Monday and they arrived yesterday. Delivery within 48 - 72 hours of placing an order has been my typical experience. I had a few issues communicating with them about a month ago, but other than that, they have been an excellent company to do business with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.