1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for some VZ grips for my STI Range Master.

I've have had the Operator 2's in the past and like them a lot. Let me know what you have. Looking for a aggressive style grip, no smooth grips or showy grips.

G10 preferred, Magwell cut, pin covered if possible. Thanks!

Rangesti.jpg

·
Vendor
3,004 Posts
Looking for some VZ grips for my STI Range Master.

I've have had the Operator 2's in the past and like them a lot. Let me know what you have. Looking for a aggressive style grip, no smooth grips or showy grips. G10 preferred. Thanks!

View attachment 204237
Middle of the pic
FB_IMG_1547940311153.jpg

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Any interest in some VZ Specialty grips?

Flag black? I have a couple sets I am looking to re-home.

EB-EE-005.jpg

View attachment 204277

EB-EE-002.jpg

Identical to the ones above.

Z

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm... I should have said this in the original post. I like magwell cut with pin covered, I know, I know, beggars can't be choosers.

Just seeing if I can find some I like instead of buying new.

·
Vendor
3,004 Posts
The Zebra ones are on a friends gun getting test drive, they may be too aggressive for him, I'll let you know if he passes on them after shooting it

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Hmmm... I should have said this in the original post. I like magwell cut with pin covered, I know, I know, beggars can't be choosers.

Just seeing if I can find some I like instead of buying new.

Got it. I overbought when I got the Flag blacks. I think I've also got a couple sets of standard bevel bottom an a couple bobtails too.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Firecatwilson has first right to theses grips but a backup offer to purchase is on standby if firecatwilson doesn’t want them. Thanks to those who have inquired.

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
VZ has a sale section with a lot of grips @$40

Reactions: firecatwilson

·
Registered
930 Posts
@firecatwilson
Please reply whether interested or not in the VZs above that I’ve been giving you first right to. If no reply this evening (Monday), say 7pm EST, I’ll presume no interest and proceed with the pending offer. Best regards either way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts