Walther PPQ Q5 Match Pistol, New lower price $875.00

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by philip, Jul 11, 2020.

1. philip

philip Laos, hard traveling

Sep 19, 2015
    Box.jpg Factory Target.jpg Full Left Again.jpg PPQ Plus screw hole.jpg Right Again.jpg Ramp.jpg This is the M2 Version as described below.

See Factory Target. Comes complete as if brand new. Not a scratch or mark on it. 3, 15 rd 9mm Magazines.

From Walther: It is ported and optic ready, with LPA sights as well as front and rear serrations. Walther’s superior accuracy is quickly realized when shooting thanks to the 5” barrel with polygonal rifling and stepped chamber.

The interchangeable backstraps allow you to tune your grip, giving you a perfect, straight-back trigger pull. This adjustability also provides access to the magazine and slide releases without shifting your hand. Designed for right and left-handed shooters, the Q5 Match features an ambidextrous slide stop and reversible button-style magazine release.

This is a great handgun made for competition. (I don't compete except against myself).

$35 Shipping. I do not sell into states that do not allow 15 Round Magazines.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2020
    Journeyman1234 and IndyExit like this.
  2. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012
    Fixed your pics.

3. philip

philip Laos, hard traveling

Sep 19, 2015
    Thank you, wish I were better at this. Does it tell you how to do that in the "How to write a classified?"

Austin Wainwright likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted