1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a Nighthawk T4, preferably in 45 acp or 38 super if available.

Was there a lightweight officers model before T4? If so, I'd be interested in that also.

Thanks!
Addicted2gunz

·
Premium Member
5,048 Posts
Russ,
You robbing that money tree AGAIN???

If you find a pair of them at a decent price, I'll take one from you sir. Did you get your packages from me?

Jim D.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
If you are looking for a nice lightweight 1911, I would suggest looking at the NH Counselor. I’ve had the T4 and Counselor, I think I like the Counselor better?
I say that because I never fired the T4. I just don’t care for the pointed grip butt?
The Counselor carries well, may be the best shooting gun I have and is lightweight. I put some aftermarket grips from Cherokee Hills that make it really appealing.
I’m just saying, if I still had the T4, I would probably be carrying the Counselor?
I don’t know about getting it reamed to 38 Super as I would be hesitant to mess with the factory set up as it really shoots that well. I can see buying another barrel and seeing what happens but that’s down the road. If I can find a used barrel, that would be my preference.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you are looking for a nice lightweight 1911, I would suggest looking at the NH Counselor. I’ve had the T4 and Counselor, I think I like the Counselor better?
I say that because I never fired the T4. I just don’t care for the pointed grip butt?
The Counselor carries well, may be the best shooting gun I have and is lightweight. I put some aftermarket grips from Cherokee Hills that make it really appealing.
I’m just saying, if I still had the T4, I would probably be carrying the Counselor?
I don’t know about getting it reamed to 38 Super as I would be hesitant to mess with the factory set up as it really shoots that well. I can see buying another barrel and seeing what happens but that’s down the road. If I can find a used barrel, that would be my preference.
Well, I would look at the Counselor but it's 9mm and I'm looking for a 45 to carry. I have the 9mm carry covered. Ohhhh if I could only buy 1 of everything.... Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts