Want to give a BIG BIG thank you to Cuong at Urban Guerilla Clothing!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trent, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Cuong did a great job on the forum shirts, and really worked hard to get them all out as soon as he got them. I have ordered a few shirts from him in the past and his service is second to none, and the products are top quality as well. Not only did he work his butt of to get all the shirts done in a quick time frame, and sent out very fast, he also donate all the proceed to the forum to help ensure it keeps going strong for a long time to come!

With that said, I also want to say thank you to all the members that purchased shirts as well! I am so glad to know everyone is enjoying the forum, and is willing to support it. With members like you guys this place will continue to grow, and stay strong for a long long time!

Trent

2. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    Thanks Trent.

I'm just really glad the shirts turned out as planed and the members are enjoying them.

3. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Just got the total in, and with all your help we raised $450.54 to go toward the forum. That is really awesome guys, and very appreciated!!!

We have been growing really fast, and are outgrowing the partitioned amount I have set aside on my virtual server I use for other things. I am in the process of getting another server that is dedicated strictly to the forum. This is a little overkill for the time being, but with how I hope the forum grows, and the rate we are experiencing I would rather go overkill for now as opposed to having to upgrade again later, and switch everything all over again. These funds will be going toward that process.

Trent

4. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Thanks to both of you guys, Cuong for the shirts, and Trent for this forum. It's a nice place to hang out, and I definitely feel more welcome here!

5. Drgracin72

Drgracin72 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    thanks for the forum trent, and i must have missed out on the tshirts... if youve got any extras, let me know

6. John

John Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 7, 2011
    The shirts are awesome. Thank you, Cuong and Trent.

7. Dewidmt

Dewidmt New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Love my shirt!

8. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Anytime another run comes up,I'm in for some more! :thumb:

DAT85

9. deadite

deadite #15 to Register! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    I just wore mine yesterday! Thanks!

deadite

10. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    You're welcome! THanks for the support!

11. barmandr

barmandr SHEEPLE HERDER Supporting Addict

Oct 11, 2011
    Cuong...time to start on the new design for the next run. I NEED more.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted