1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check with sponsors of this Web site no luck. Looking for NIB or lightly used Les Baer 9mms pistol. Looking for one with fiber optic from sight. At the end of my quarantine but having to help family with some money until everyone goes back to work. I cannot swing a Wilson combat at this time

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,057 Posts
There was a gorgeous one in the classifieds, 9mm too

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you talking about the les stringer? It's a out of my price range. If I can not find one i may just order one from crazy John. He has order special but with take 6-8 months. Shooting season will be over Ohio. But nice gift from sants

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,057 Posts
Are you talking about the les stringer?
Yes, it's been for sale for a while. Make an offer, who knows. I bought a gun recently for 500 less than listed after it sat on a local forum for a month.

·
i'm riding a turtle!
3,199 Posts
Have you actually spoken to Crazy John or just got on his website? I would call him up. He frequently has guns in stock. He doesn’t really keep his website up all that well. Make sure you have some time when you call him because he is quite an interesting conversationalist.

·
Reasonably Well Known Member
653 Posts
Les Baer / Miller Custom Thunder Ranch 5” with extended threaded barrel in 9mm with red fiber optic front sight. More pictures and price if you’re interested.

5367DFCE-8AB0-43AD-A105-C7E7F94CDD5A.jpeg
6FADB68C-6D98-496C-990B-E98D68101F9D.jpeg
AB3434BA-46D1-4D33-AA34-FE531B901733.jpeg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts