1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,455 Posts
Dang, I've got just what you want, new, unfired, & cheap but unfortunately it's the old tried & true .45acp.

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,043 Posts
@Jack Kemme they come up virtually weekly on the forum's classifieds you'll have no problem finding one but you didn't say 9mm or 45 and stainless or a back finish :confused2:

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,043 Posts
If you are in the market for a new one, There a couple great vendors here that can get one for you at a good price. Also https://www.migunslingers.com/ (George) can do the same
You know we have amazing forum sponsors that pay to support our great site, why refer him to someone that isn't as sponsor and doesn't post here in any contributory fashion?

Reactions: Eric

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you have and what are you asking. I have a couple of 1911 in 45 cap. I hate reloading and picking up brass. Plus it's to hard on old man's hand but I never say never

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know we have amazing forum sponsors that pay to support our great site, why refer him to someone that isn't as sponsor and doesn't post here in any contributory fashion?
Sorry about that I did not know the rules. I will check out some of sponsors. I was hoping to find one in Ohio. I have never bought gun with out seeing it

·
Premium Member
3,455 Posts
Hey Mr. Kemme,

PM coming to you in just a bit unless you rather have an email. If that's so, give me email address sir.

Jim D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts