1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a New in Bag (unfired except for WC testing) CQB Compact .45 with steel frame.
It's a little older build but it's beautiful and the trigger is amazing, in the top three triggers that I've ever felt on a 1911 firearm.
NOTE: The gun had not been wiped down in the photos, it still has shipping lubricant on it. Any spots are merely oil saturation areas or lint. The firearm is in perfect condition.
Brand new and date on target is November 2014. Comes complete with bag and all paperwork/mags etc.
Upgrades:
*Round butt frame
*Flush cut/reverse crown barrel
*Flush cut slide stop
*Top slide serrations
*Sights
Trade interest: 9mm WC, NH, or GI - +/- CASH

WAS $2695.00

***Asking $2475.00 *** shipped & insured. I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, USPS money orders, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check, USPS money orders, or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds clear.
Shipping: Price includes shipping & insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual.

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!! As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

CQB  007.JPG
CQB  008.JPG
CQB  009.JPG
CQB 45 (1).jpg
CQB 45 (2).jpg
CQB 45 (3).jpg
CQB 45 (4).jpg
CQB 45 (5).jpg
CQB 45 (6).jpg
CQB 45 (2).jpg

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arland, Gary,
Thank you both. Ya'll are super fine Addicts also and this forum is lucky to have the both of you.

BCD 45

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is one fine carry weapon. Awesome. I have a very similar 9mm and carry it daily. Somebody better get this quick.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are awesome firearms, one of WC's best. They are great to carry and really soft shooters. This one hasn't been fired but I shoot my buddy's just like it a lot. Thanks for viewing.

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This firearm would make someone a great carry firearm.
I'd like to mention again, as I said in the sale thread, this firearm has probably the best trigger I've ever felt in a factory 1911. Certainly in the top three but probably the best! No pre-travel/creep and just super smooth and about 3#'s. Just awesome!!!

BCD 45

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale is a New in Bag (unfired except for WC testing) CQB Compact .45 with steel frame.
It's a little older build but it's beautiful and the trigger is amazing, in the top three triggers that I've ever felt on a 1911 firearm.
NOTE: The gun had not been wiped down in the photos, it still has shipping lubricant on it. Any spots are merely oil saturation areas or lint. The firearm is in perfect condition.
Brand new and date on target is November 2014. Comes complete with bag and all paperwork/mags etc.
Upgrades:
*Round butt frame
*Flush cut/reverse crown barrel
*Flush cut slide stop
*Top slide serrations
*Sights
Trade interest: 9mm WC, NH, or GI - +/- CASH

Asking $2575.00.***NOW $2475.00*** shipped & insured. I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, USPS money orders, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check, USPS money orders, or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds clear.
Shipping: Price includes shipping & insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual.

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!! As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

View attachment 409687 View attachment 409689 View attachment 409691 View attachment 409693 View attachment 409695 View attachment 409697 View attachment 409699 View attachment 409701 View attachment 409703 View attachment 409705

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for your interest sir!

Jim - BCD 45

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys,
I shot my buddy's just like this one with the steel frame also probably 500+ times and was the reason for buying mine. But a light stoke and bills are forcing me to part with some of my firearms. It's a really nice firearm and feels great in your hand but the biggest positive is how soft shooting it is. It really surprised me a lot.

BCD 45

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
sweet gun

glws

Reactions: BCD 45

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Rob.

·
Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled.
4,980 Posts
That is a fine pistol. If you’re on the fence it’s time to get off.;)

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump up please!

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 3 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp
4,978 Posts
Some times I wonder why do I have to be poor!

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Greg,
Wish I could answer that buddy. It doesn't cost anymore to be rich than to be poor! But I know your feeling bud!

If it would help you any, I could do 3 payments over a 60 day period. If interested in this payment deal, PM me & I'll tell you about it. Thanks,

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This firearm is "MINT" & UNFIRED. You'll be hard pressed to find a new unfired WC at this price!
This firearm is one awesome gun.

Even if you fire it, at this price you'll probably get all of your money back when you get ready to sell it. Or even gain money depending the election outcome.

Jim D.

·
I like this place !
679 Posts
I’ve owned both, a WC CQB Compact and a WC Professional, which of course are great pistol......because they are Wilson Combats. To me, the CQB Compact is a great carry piece (I added a magwell to mine) and the Professional with the longer grip better suited to range and games. Of course if you carry a full size 1911, both give you the advantage of the shorter slide. Either way....both great pistols. I’m broke, so I’ll just look at them and dream.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts