1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New in Bag (unfired except for WC testing) CQB Compact .45 with steel frame.
NOTE: The gun had not been wiped down in the photos, it still has shipping lubricant on it. Any spots are merely oil saturation areas or lint. The firearm is in perfect condition.
Comes with everything: WC bag, paperwork, test target, spec sheet, dog tags, mags, etc.
SPECIFICATIONS:
Compact Carbon Steel Frame

• High-Cut Checkered Frontstrap
      • High-Ride Bullet Proof® Beavertail Grip Safety
      • Bullet Proof® Thumb Safety
      • 3 ½# – 4 ½# Crisp Trigger Pull
      • Contoured Magazine Well
      • G10 Starburst Grips
      • 4″ Carbon Steel Slide
      • Battlesight with Fiber Optic Front Sight
      • 4″ Stainless Match-Grade Cone Barrel, Hand Fit
      • WC Accuracy guarantee: 1 1/2" at 25 yards
UPGRADES:
*Round butt frame
*Flush cut/reverse crown barrel
*Flush cut slide stop
*Top slide serrations

NOTE NEWLY ADDED: SEE POST #23
Was $2575.00 - NOW $2475.00 + WILL SHIP WITH 6 MAGAZINES!!! Includes shipping & insurance!
I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, or USPS money orders. If by personal check or USPS money orders, the firearm will ship when funds clear.
Shipping: Price includes shipping & insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
ATTENTION!!! PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual with the above said ID. I can't drive (disabilities) so this is my personal identification!

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!! As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

CQB 45 (2).jpg
CQB 45 (1).jpg
CQB 45 (3).jpg
CQB 45 (4).jpg
CQB 45 (5).jpg
CQB 45 (6).jpg
CQB  007.JPG
WC CQB COMPACT (9).JPG
CQB  008.JPG
CQB  009.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Offers are welcome & will be considered. Thank you.

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someone needs this beautiful firearm. ***MAKE ME AN OFFER***

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some brand new still in package Nighthawk blue/black 7 round magazines with bumper pads for $18.00 each. These are for sale only with the purchase of this firearm. I have either 6 or 7 of them. Thanks for looking!

JD

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received no offers so I'm reducing the price and including 4 extra brand new NH magazines for a total of 6 mags.

New price is $2475.00 shipped with 6 magazines. This firearm is NEW & UNFIRED except for WC testing.

This is a STEAL guys! The price is now firm & there will be no further reductions!

Jim D.

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,052 Posts
Beautiful gun....
Someone should grab this...
GLWS

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks DWE.

I cut the price $100.00 plus added $100.00 + worth of brand new magazines. I just don't know what more someone expects for a NEW UNFIRED WC firearm. It's a beauty without a mark on it anywhere. I guess I'm going to wind up keeping it & that won't hurt my feelings any.
Thanks for looking!

Jim D.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,478 Posts
I'm looking for a cqb but full size and in 9m. If I was wanting a compact .45 yours would be the one I'd want. Beautiful WC! GLS.

Reactions: BCD 45

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OC, thank you!
It is a gorgeous firearm, my favorite WC two tone color, Black/Blue-Gray. I think that color combination looks real good. The most amazing thing about this firearm is the trigger. It's probably the best factory trigger that I've ever felt, certainly one of the top three!

Good luck with your quest for a pistol. From what I've read you either want several different ones or trying to decide on just what you do want. I picked up a gorgeous naked slide 5" CQB a few weeks ago that absolutely looked like brand new at a tremendous price. Only it was a 38Super, what I prefer over the 9mm.

I got this one early AM within 15 minutes. If you find one at a great price that you want, you'd better not diddle around because it will be history.

Jim D.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,478 Posts
@BCD 45, After I finally buy a cqb I also plan to get a 38 super conversion as well. And yeah. I'm learning as I search of what I actually want.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you sir, I appreciate the reply!

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,478 Posts
And with 6 mags!! This would be an awsome EDC for someone. And to think I just ordered a TTGunLeather owb in black w/ black shark mouth for a gun I just sold. Now I will have to buy another comander so I can use the holster! Dang! Get off the fence and buy this gun before I do.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Limited - Cuz - Agent, thank you all for the kind words. I really appreciate all of you!!!
..................................................................................
Yes sir, I hear that bas**** calling out to me! It's been calling to me for 2 days now!

Jim D.

·
Premium Member
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Todd, I appreciate that sir!

I'm going to give it one more chance then she's headed to the safe. Thanks to everyone for viewing.

JD

·
Registered
255 Posts
If I hadn’t just sent my Vbob to wc this last week I would be calling this baby home. I can’t believe no one wants it at that price.

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcons x 2 + 1 Shiney Heinie all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,038 Posts
I’m pretty sure it isn’t that nobody wants it, but a lot of us are broke from all stuff previously posted haha.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts