WE THE PEOPLE HOLSTER COMPANY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg M., Aug 6, 2020.

1. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    6273D6C4-2EBD-478F-B992-3472A12174BE.jpeg This is a praise for this company and they are true to their word. I have no affiliation with them just a first time customer who had problems.

So I closed on my house May 22 and about a week before that I had ordered a light bearing holster with an rmr for my G45 MOS. Fast forward 2 weeks and I get a notification that because I had a change of address it was sent back to the main USPS hub and right back to the same post office. I had filled out a change of address form hence the back to the main hub part.

So I’m excited to get it in and be able to carry the G45 that I got from Jeremy one of our great sponsors. I get my next notification that it’s been delivered on my porch. When I get off work I hurry home and can’t wait to get my hands on it. The package is no where to be found but there are 3 others from Fedex and UPS. I go by the post office and talk to the post master and who then shows me the location where the barcode was scanned “ my house”.

I email the company and let them know what was going on and they said they had the 11 day wait just if the package was to show up. That said I called on day 11 and spoke with one of the nicest women on the phone and she said they had no problem sending another one out. The only request she had was if the original showed up send it back.

Great customer service and if I’m ever in the need of another kydex holster they will have my business.

2. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Seems like great people & great CS. That's the combination for a great company!

JD

3. rjinaz85308

rjinaz85308 North Central AZ Grasslands Supporting Addict

Jul 27, 2012
    I have one of their holsters also. Great service and a great product

colrhino likes this.
  4. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    I'll be checking out their website tomorrow. I could use a few holsters. Has anyone invited them to join our little addict's family? That would be neat.

Jim D.

colrhino and Greg M. like this.
  5. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020

Not that I’m aware of Jim.

6. slingerbelt

slingerbelt Deer Magnet

Aug 13, 2018
    'We the people'
    Now you have to love that. Checking them out and probably picking one.

colrhino and Greg M. like this.
  7. Bluegrass

Bluegrass Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2020
    I have a couple of their kydex IWB holsters also. I am very pleased with them.

colrhino, Greg M. and slingerbelt like this.
  8. Wildcat Creeker

Wildcat Creeker Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2012
    I like buying American made products, especially if they have excellent customer service. Just ordered a We The People kydex IWB for a Commander. :) Thanks for posting Greg M. I was not aware of this company.

Greg M. and colrhino like this.
  9. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
  10. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    It fits this thing like a freaking glove too. I’m super excited haha. 7ED23831-7D79-4970-9D73-EFAEEE04A020.jpeg

limbkiller, RN47 and JM44 like this.
  11. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
    So yesterday I carried the G45 in the holster for the first time and I won’t lie it’s different from the 1911 platform. It felt nice and tight to the body just thicker but that’s ok as I’m a little on the thick side myself haha. Anyway I couldn’t be more pleased as I did a little draw practice before taking it off and going to work. My first plastic on plastic is a success.

limbkiller likes this.
  12. OldCuz

OldCuz Raleigh NC Supporting Addict

Mar 22, 2020
    Thanks for sharing. I'm going to look getting one for my XDM 10 with light.
    Congratulations on your home too btw!

Greg M. likes this.
  13. JM44

JM44 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    Thanks for sharing your experience! Will be sure to look into them for future kydex needs

Greg M. likes this.
  14. Wildcat Creeker

Jan 26, 2012
    Interesting: Their website said something about taking 3 to 5 weeks to ship holsters. I placed the order yesterday, and this morning I received a text that is has been shipped, with a tracking number. To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.

Greg M. likes this.
  15. Greg M.

Mar 6, 2020
  16. SW1911302

SW1911302 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2019
    I have 3 holsters from them and my 4th is on the way for my G48. Great company, product quality is top-notch, and price is very reasonable. I highly recommend them as well.

Greg M. likes this.
  17. Wildcat Creeker

Jan 26, 2012
    The new holster arrived in the mail today. 6 days from order to in my hands. That is excellent! Been wearing it for at about 2 and a half hours. So far, so good. A Kydex IWB holster will never be as comfortable for all day wear as a nice leather, but it goes on and off easier. With me having to disarm every time I go into the cancer clinic or any of the other several doctors I see, this will be a time saver. Not going to sell the Brommeland, but this will probably be my every day carry. Oh yea, I also bought the carbon fiber pattern. Very nice.

IMG_0721.jpg IMG_0722.jpg

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  18. FrankG

FrankG Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 24, 2018
    Ordered one OWB and one IWB for my CZ 75 BD on 8/4. Will keep everyone updated once they arrive.

Greg M. likes this.
  19. random84

random84 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2020
    I've ordered 2-3 times.

First two took 2 weeks I think. Were going on a month for the latest order- I guess they're backlogged.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Greg M. likes this.
  20. FrankG

FrankG Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jun 24, 2018
    As noted earlier, I had ordered two holsters from We The People, one OWB, one IWB, on 8/4. Both arrived yesterday, 8/22. Very good 1st impression. Very light and well made. My 75BD fits like the proverbial glove in both. 854D7ADB-CD82-4062-BE20-AF24E180EE8C.jpeg 10BA5731-2A99-49D9-B9C5-4E27C0310465.jpeg 4FF58E4B-3EDD-4D71-BBEE-E0C4E588B233.jpeg 9A03C153-77EE-4F74-9FB4-50F8152B8290.jpeg 2CD78F17-A36A-4A4A-9F66-DF5F4EFF932C.jpeg Both appear to be set to a neutral cant but as described on their website, can be adjusted one way or the other along with tension adjustment. I plan on trying out the IWB later as i have some running around to do. During the wait, the company had kept me updated on progress as well as shipping updates. I have no connection to the company, just passing all this along.

Greg M. and limbkiller like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted