1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

This we'll defend!
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
It really is an odd proclivity, the more I mull it over.

I can look at hundreds of other guns and think, "Meh." I have zero interest in doing something practical like, oh, I don't know, buying something other than 1911s.

It's as though the 1911 is a symbolic archetype encoded deep within the human psyche and thinking about, seeing, or handling one scratches an itch so profound that all else in the world seems bleak and unsatisfying.

Anybody talked to a shrink about this? 馃ぃ
Yes, brother, YES! My shrink is my FFL so it is more like circle of life results. 馃ぃ馃槀馃槄

Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
Congratulations and i absolutely love the carry cuts. It鈥檚 not a problem until you can鈥檛 buy all the ones you want 馃ぃ

Premium Member
Glass half full addict. Nice
My glass is as empty as they come. I sold everything but 2 guns before we closed on a house we bought and are remodeling. The cash was great to have but I miss my guns.

This we'll defend!
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
My glass is as empty as they come. I sold everything but 2 guns before we closed on a house we bought and are remodeling. The cash was great to have but I miss my guns.
You can always replace them over time. These have all been purchased since November. I also sold most of my previous collection and just got back into shooting again.

Premium Member
You can always replace them over time. These have all been purchased since November. I also sold most of my previous collection and just got back into shooting again.
Oh yeah no doubt on the replacing but man I hate to miss deals haha. I鈥檝e bought and sold a good bit of stuff since jointing here. Worst thing that ever happened to my pocket book and wish list.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts