Well this is F-ing awsome

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jlp, Oct 16, 2020.

1. JM44

JM44 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Feb 2, 2018
    1L26 likes this.
  2. River runner

River runner Well-Known Member

May 4, 2020
    I’m a fan but I hadn’t seen any of their videos. The videos provide a lot of insight, I’m an even bigger fan now. Thanks to everyone for posting the videos!

1L26 likes this.

3. das_dude

das_dude “Careful man, there’s a beverage here!” — The Dude Supporting Addict

Nov 2, 2015
    I just watched the video. Amazing that the message in this video will be regarded as controversial, maybe even dangerous. I do believe that we may be on the precipice of the next great act of liberation. My biggest concern in by liberating ourselves, there will be simultaneous overreach by China and Russia attempting to take advantage of a temporarily weakened republic...we'll have to clean up.

Dear sniveling asshats that come here to wring your hands about being polite or virtue scold, let me say two words up front, FU. That's right, I have little to no give a [email protected] for the citizen who has knowingly capitulated, or the ignorant fools who through continual acts of irresponsibility squandered their precious freedom.

I like the song and the video goes the extra hundred miles in terms of exposition. I appreciate the message and am glad these fellas get it. Soooo many entertainers pander to the media content commissars that would gladly otherwise strangle their access to air time. Not to mention the nitwits that would try to cancel them if they were to utter anything slightly critical.

Maybe that's the key to artistic freedom, be alternative, indie or metal; the content is delivered direct to the consumer. No need to rely on promotion from radio or streaming, fans get direct updates and rather than counting on the gatekeepers.

4. gaijin

gaijin Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Yes.
    Nothing to argue with that. I share that vision, even as a Dufus/geezer.

FWoo45 and Babboonbobo like this.
  5. 1L26

1L26 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2018

Absolutely outstanding!

There is no arguing with that! It's truly about damn time we had a breath of fresh air for this nation and all those that love and support it. Count me in!

Babboonbobo likes this.
  6. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things!

Nov 18, 2014
    I can’t get anyone to go to a MM concert with me and I want to go sooooo bad!
    My brother might as he went to FFDP with me.

I get it, I kind of felt that way to but then realized there were way more 50+ somethings there than I thought when the concert was over and the crowd was walking out!

1L26 and jlp like this.
  7. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
  8. FWoo45

FWoo45 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Let's go. I'd like to see em live.

sechip88, jlp and Babboonbobo like this.
  9. jlp

jlp Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2017
    IN!!

10. RSCamaro

RSCamaro Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Holy crap, I couldn't even get halfway through that one.Very emotional. Thank you, and please don't do it again.

...Ron

jlp likes this.
  11. Autonomous

Autonomous Turgid member

Jan 14, 2019
    Great stuff, and I'm not into metal.

12. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Fatbob Frank

Fatbob Frank Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Feb 5, 2014
    I saw FFDP and Alice Cooper a couple years ago at Buffalo Chip!

jlp likes this.
  14. ReaperCustom45

ReaperCustom45 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2019
    I've been listening to these guys for years. Great band with a great message.

jlp likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted