1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Nose to the grindstone
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, you can't park your ammo there.
A clear-cut case of trying to bite the hand that feeds you.
So what’s the story? Only one malfunction? Every time?
Tisas mags leave a lot to be desired. Even after tuning them to the best of my limited ability....this is the thanks I get.

· Dremel jockey
6,077 Posts
That is usually a mag problem.
Bolt over base.
The mag is not keeping up with slide speed.
Usually happens with last rd....less spring pressure.

Actually can be amplified if you use one of the Wonder Lubes.
Increase in cyclic rate.
Not always a good thing.

· Registered
43 Posts
@[email protected] to some experts here, such as pistolwretch, that one picture is better than 1000 words. The experts on this forum pretty much know it all cause they've seen it all.
I appreciate that. But this OP (and too many others) is the equivelant of sitting in front of your doctor and telling them, "My knee hurts". Then folding your arms, staring at him and forcing him to drag information out of you like an 8 year old child. Why not help the people that are trying to help you by giving as much info as possible up front? Seems rude to do anything else.

But I am probably in the minority. I also think it's incredibly rude to have sloppy handwriting. Forcing others to strain to decipher what it is you are trying to communicate to them. Letters are a series of lines and arcs. It's quite easy to write legibly, but most can't be bothered to try.

Sorry for the rant / hijack. I'll go back to the sidelines. :(

· Registered
2,356 Posts
I appreciate that. But this OP (and too many others) is the equivelant of sitting in front of your doctor and telling them, "My knee hurts". Then folding your arms, staring at him and forcing him to drag information out of you like an 8 year old child. Why not help the people that are trying to help you by giving as much info as possible up front? Seems rude to do anything else.

But I am probably in the minority. I also think it's incredibly rude to have sloppy handwriting. Forcing others to strain to decipher what it is you are trying to communicate to them. Letters are a series of lines and arcs. It's quite easy to write legibly, but most can't be bothered to try.

Dang..the grammar cop is here..and he's a cranky one.. Nobody said we are literate, or capable of putting together a cohearent post.. We are all just here to share our love of 1911s. ... :)

· Premium Member
33,823 Posts

It’s called an attention step.

It seems it worked very well. Yes, some more information would have been most helpful. However, it’s how the OP chose to start the conversation. Good, bad, or indifferent, it was his choice.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Dang..the grammar cop is here..and he's a cranky one.. Nobody said we are literate, or capable of putting together a cohearent post.. We are all just here to share our love of 1911s. ... :)
And it's not even Saturday night yet.. Some of us are required to have a breathalyzer on our computer....:ROFLMAO:. Not me tho.. (;)....:p)..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts