Went with an MKIII no longer needed.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by WVsig, Jan 8, 2019.

1. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    I have a forged frame MKIII at Ted Yosts shop right now which will be used as a base gun for a Signature Grade I build later this year. I am still looking for a T series or a 1969 C series with the serial number on the frame under the ejection port not the grip strap like this example.

[​IMG]

It does not have to have perfect finish. No pitting but normal wear would be ok because Mr. Yost will be refinishing the gun. If you have something in the safe that meets this criteria please shoot me an Email or PM. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Still looking. The T series I acquired cannot be checkered. I will be offering it up for sale here once it is back in my possession. Will make an awesome addition to someones collection or it would be perfect for a non-checkered based gun.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    1L26 and Stentor like this.

3. Stentor

Stentor NRA Life Member Supporting Addict

Sep 21, 2015
    Glad you found one!

Ted recently completed a build for me using a 1969 T Series.

4. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Yeah ever since I sent in the MKIII I have been looking for a T or C series that would work for checkering. I found this one in the used case at a local gun shop. Haggled a bit on the price and got it for a fair price. Too many people are asking way too much for BHPs these days and some of the numbers on T series are crazy. I did not need a perfect one just one in VG condition that is mechanically sound. Ted will make it beautiful. LOL

Stentor likes this.
  5. WVsig

WVsig Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Unfortunately I just learned the T series I picked cannot be checkered. The front strap is a little too thin and Mr. Yost won't risk it. Will be doing my build with a forged frame MKIII and keep or selling the T for what I have in it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  6. JMV375

JMV375 Active Member

Apr 5, 2014
    I have a Belgian made Hi-Power made in 1972 - factory original - no modifications.
    Would this work for you ?

If any interest - let me know.
    Regards
    JMV375

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted