West a da Pecos

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by limbkiller, Dec 20, 2018.

1. limbkiller

limbkiller Pulling my hair. Supporting Addict

Aug 18, 2011
    An attractive woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Texas when her car broke down. An Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town.

She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a whoop so loud that it would echo from the surrounding hills.

When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final, "Yahoo!" and rode off.
    "What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service station attendant.

"Nothing," shrugged the woman, " I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."

"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians ride bareback....."

2. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018
    That is funny. Only one problem. Not many hills on the Texas part of the Pecos lol.

3. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
    Um, I beg differ...
    images.jpg

gps man likes this.
  4. El Perdido

El Perdido Fictional Western Sage

Oct 3, 2011
  5. Busa Dave

Busa Dave Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2018
    You are correct there sir you are farther south than we are. Gets a lot nicer the to the south and towards the Davis mountains. Ugly where we are but it is in the middle of the Wolfcamp formation.

gps man likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted