What a difference a bath makes!

Discussion in 'Autoloaders' started by daved20319, Oct 22, 2018.

1. daved20319

daved20319 Active Member

Jun 27, 2018
    So I still haven't been able to get to the range with my new to me CZ 75D PCR, but I have been dry firing it a fair bit. Had some time yesterday, so I figured it was time we got a little better acquainted. Didn't do a detail strip, but I did get it squeaky clean, then lubed it pretty liberally, PO says he only put 320 rounds through it and I believe him, so I prefer to run guns on the wet side while breaking in. The surprise was how much smoother and perhaps even lighter the trigger feels now. Before, it was pretty damn good, but not quite at the level of my P07. Trigger in that breaks at 4# SA, 9# DA, and feels like oil on glass. I haven't checked the PCR yet, but dry firing both side by side, it's hard to feel any difference. Can't wait to get some actual rounds through it, might get the chance to put at least a few through it today. Later.

Dave

OOPS, almost forgot the requisite pic!

IMG_0006.JPG

1L26, Harleyvato, FWoo45 and 4 others like this.
  2. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017

3. daved20319

daved20319 Active Member

Jun 27, 2018
    Actually, that's just a trick of the lighting, it's not really gold :(. It does look really nice, though, in a more typical black gun kind of way :). Later.

Dave

4. july19

july19 Womb? Weary? He rests. He has travelled. Supporting Addict

Sep 16, 2013
    The pistol looks great but do I see a fingerprint on one of the mags?:)

UBOATDOC likes this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted