1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t been able to shoot for what seems like a month now and I have 3 guns I really want to shoot. Ironically none of them are 1911s. If ranges are still closed when my NH builds come in I might just lose my mind!

Right before the Kung flu assassin mace attacked us I got my WC centurion back from WC with the action tune and trigger bar. I also got my LTT NP3 in. I was able to take them both to the range once. Now I am just sitting and staring at them. I also have a BEC G17 waiting for me at my LGS that’s been there a few weeks. I am really wanting to give that one a spin as well! What are you guys sitting and staring at helplessly? And yes I know a lot of responses will be that I shoot outside so this doesn’t impact me, which is great for you. I am not as fortunate. Pics make the thread so here ya go:
9FC4BA61-01A6-4FC0-B98A-3BF48CAC9FF9.jpeg
0920D9A0-E9FE-4F37-AE43-13F0AD91DC87.jpeg

·
Registered
630 Posts
Luckily our local and state law enforcement publicly refuse to enforce much of anything our governor puts out, so I can go to any of the ranges or blm land. But, I’m reluctant to use much ammo right now except 9mm. I have lots of 9mm. So, the M9A3 is my BF at the moment.
8299E28F-BC81-4786-9976-3929342BEC4D.jpeg

·
Dremel jockey
3,987 Posts
I'm 'jonesing' for a late afternoon with a high cyclic, red dotted 9mm smg, bright short range tracer vs Wally World soda.

LOL.....may happen this afternoon!

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
I haven’t been able to shoot for what seems like a month now and I have 3 guns I really want to shoot. Ironically none of them are 1911s. If ranges are still closed when my NH builds come in I might just lose my mind!

Right before the Kung flu assassin mace attacked us I got my WC centurion back from WC with the action tune and trigger bar. I also got my LTT NP3 in. I was able to take them both to the range once. Now I am just sitting and staring at them. I also have a BEC G17 waiting for me at my LGS that’s been there a few weeks. I am really wanting to give that one a spin as well! What are you guys sitting and staring at helplessly? And yes I know a lot of responses will be that I shoot outside so this doesn’t impact me, which is great for you. I am not as fortunate. Pics make the thread so here ya go:
View attachment 457475 View attachment 457477
My range is open to members..... have NH send your build to me... I'll shoot it for you and tell you how much you like it...... All virus free!

·
Asker of the Obvious
259 Posts
My first suppressor is sitting at my dealer with an approved stamp. The dealer is closed. The ranges are closed. What a nightmare.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts