1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,643 Posts

· Registered
2,643 Posts
I never remember to take pics of my targets at the range but I did this morning. I set the furthest target up at around 18 yards and shot this group out of my ACW Prime.

I can’t speak highly enough of this gun, it’s just a dream to shoot. If you zoom in on the pic with both targets you can see my group but I took a close up as well. The group is a little high but that’s me not the gun.

Plant Plant community Nature Tree Grass
Grass Automotive tire Font Gas Circle
Sleeve Grey Everyday carry Air gun Gun accessory

· Registered
2,643 Posts
Shot the Aug today as well as the HK45 and 45C and just a few rounds through my 365X. This was my first outing with the HK45 and 45C and both shot amazingly, the picture of the target was my first 10 rounds through the HK45 at 10 yards.

With just dry fire practice I really thought I was gonna like the HK45C better with the light lem trigger but doing drills from the holster I actually much preferred the HK45 using it like a 1911 cocked and locked.
Camouflage Military camouflage Motor vehicle Plant Automotive tire
Air gun Trigger Revolver Wood Gun barrel
Plant Green Musical instrument Grass Biome
Air gun Machine gun Motor vehicle Trigger Shotgun

· Registered
2,643 Posts
Shot a few today, rarely remember to take pics but I remembered today. Shot the Wilson P320 for the first time today and absolutely love it, it’s easy to shoot fast with this gun.

Also shot my Nighthawk Custom Delta Elite which is a literal blast to shoot, also used my drop in .40 S&W Jarvis barrel in it and was surprised how well it shot with it, only had one failure to fully go into battery with the .40 barrel but I just tapped the bottom of the mag and it went into battery.

Shot the Aug, Sig 365X and the HK45C as well and and becoming more and more of a fan of the HK45C and the 365X shoots almost like a full size gun, think I’m gonna order a Wilson grip module for it to make it even better.
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Bumper
Camouflage Military camouflage Personal protective equipment Wood Auto part
Grille Wood Bumper Automotive design Finger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts