1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3461 - 3480 of 3519 Posts

·
Premium Member
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
1,993 Posts
Reached "it's reliable and I'll carry it" level with my 38 Super Valor Commander and brought the Not A TRP along to compare triggers. Plus my suppressed HD Radian SBR in 300 BLK was feeling neglected. (this was yesterday, if that matters)
View attachment 978211
Might I please ask what magwell is on that Valor ?

·
...Terminal Addict
1,847 Posts
Snuck out for a quickwith the C2 to confirm POA/POI after installing a Dawson .160" x .125" front night sight.
Happy to say, she now hits POA!
Really surprised with the popularity of the Staccato line that Ameriglo or Trijicon haven't started making iron sights for them.
That said, the new sight still provides a good sight picture, and she now hits where I want.
Motor vehicle Plant Wood Grass Automotive exterior

Sky Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver

·
Premium Member
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
1,993 Posts
NH Falcon 45 commander of course I shanked the first shot and once I remembered this pistol is 6 oclock hold it was right on - holes above the crease are from previous session from another shooter
Love this pistol I think I should buy a 9mm version maybe two tone stainless frame DLC slide 🤔 3” target shoot N C
Wood Everyday carry Rectangle Font Gun accessory

World Handwriting Font Grass Wall

Wood Rectangle Font Hardwood Musical instrument

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Getting back to shooting my Beretta 92fs....installed the Langdon Tactical "trigger job in a bag" a while back....WOW! Double action is a SMOOTH 6#'s (just a shade under, actually), and the Single Action is just under 3.5#'s with a wicked short reset. What a difference!
Iris Font Circle Parallel Science

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Composite material

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
This morning's range bangers were a Mid 70s Colt .45 that I got last week. It was acquired to give to one of the offsprings. I wanted to make sure it was functional before sending along. I ran (3) SWCs through it. Plated 185 gr, 200 gr lead & coated. A few rounds of JHP and some 230 FMJ. I was satisfied with all except a couple of last round ejects catching my hat bill.
I'll just say this.... When this gun was made I was in my late 20s. My eyes back then could probably see Colt's nearly sightless sights.... Today???? Fo-git-a-bout-it

The other was one of my self-build JEM/Caspian .38 sups. I hadn't shot it in a while and wanted to refresh with it. I'm hoping to make it to the Scottsdale Group Shoot next week and thought I would bring it along. It is the only gun I have that has NightHawk's Self-contained ignition assembly in it. I thought some of the other Addicts might like to evaluate that system if they haven't shot one yet.

Air gun Musical instrument accessory Luggage and bags Bag Trigger
Sleeve Air gun Toy Lego Engineering

3461 - 3480 of 3519 Posts