1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3481 - 3500 of 3519 Posts

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,756 Posts
Vertebrate Mammal Grass Terrestrial animal Wood

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
Well, today is the first day it did not rain this week. Got the yard mowed and a few honey dos finished. Decided a little trigger time in the back yard would be nice. I generally don't range time more than 2 or 3 guns per outing but pulled out 6 today. Kind of had a mix of 1911s and striker fires, 9mm and 45acp. Shot some paper, shot mostly steel, steel is more fun! ;)
-DW PM9 is the sweetest 1911 9mm range gun, makes you smile every shot.
-Kobra Carry LWT., just purchased a couple weeks ago, today was it's first outing. Just a great commander carry piece.
-DW ECP .45, I really like this gun, I shot my best groups with this. Recoil always seems less than it should being an lightweight commander. My only gripe is the brass bead front sight is near worthless.
-Glock 48 is ok, nothing exciting. I purchased this new about 2 years ago and had never taken it out of the safe. I like the size of a G48, still hate the Glock trigger, love to hate Glocks but everyone wants to own one, what can you say?
-Glock 19 I purchased a few years ago, installed an Apex trigger. Apex is not magic as some say but helps, much better than stock trigger.
-SW MP 2.0 Compact, I really like this gun for a striker fire, I'd rate it up there with my VP9 and PPQ. Only gripe, it seems odd the length of travel required before it breaks.
Anyway, nice afternoon to be out enjoying some trigger time.
Plant Tree Grass Motor vehicle Gas

Plant Grass Wood Groundcover Gas

·
Premium Member
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
1,993 Posts
3481 - 3500 of 3519 Posts