292344 Views 4594 Replies 524 Participants Last post by  Fatbob Frank
To be fair, these were from yesterday:

Rock Island GI .45
RIA GI .45 by awp101, on Flickr

Ruger SR1911 Commander size
SR1911 CDR by awp101, on Flickr

S&W Model 57
IMG_0844 by awp101, on Flickr

Ruger target, 50rds at 7yds. The low shots were the first ones. The rest were after I made my self slow down and focus
SR1911 CDR 7yds 230g 50rds by awp101, on Flickr

Model 57 target, 12 rds at 7yds. My first go 'round with the .41 Magnum and I can certainly see the attraction
Mod57 7yds 185g Hornady 12rds by awp101, on Flickr

Let's see who else has been burning powder recently!
See less See more
Reactions: 5
3581 - 3600 of 4595 Posts
Installed new sights on the Glock 20, and wanted to see how close on I got on the initial install
Reactions: 2
Shot my Bergara B14R today and came to conclusion that its amazing and that Vortex Crossfire scopes suck. Gotta upgrade
Need pictures.
Reactions: 3
Looks like a couple happy campers! Well done! Has she called dibs on any of your pistols yet?
Wood Bicycle part Automotive tire Gas Mesh

A very enjoyable gun. Strongly recommend the redback
See less See more
Just arrived yesterday and was able to sneak out for a bit with it. Took a couple of others but they never even got loaded. I am blown away by this thing. Eats ammo quicker than anything else I own!
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
See less See more
Spend a sweet Sunday Gunday morning out on the range, with my amazing wife and the DW Valor Blue... despite the 25mph winds, good times were had!
Photograph Black Sleeve Sunglasses Font

Jeans Sky Cloud Plant People in nature

Sky Cloud Plant Plant community Mountain

Sky Wood Gun barrel Tints and shades Landscape
See less See more
  • Love
A little practice as I have two matches coming up this week
Looks like a couple happy campers! Well done! Has she called dibs on any of your pistols yet?
Not yet, but you couldn’t knock the smile off of her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Photograph Wood Road surface Floor Flooring

Door Wood Fixture Stairs Floor
See less See more
Then over to the outdoor range to shoot the M1 Garand
Wood Floor Flooring Gas Cone
See less See more
M&P 2.0 .40
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

World Font Art Creative arts Illustration

10 yards offhand in stifling heat. 😰
See less See more
Reactions: 4
And my Falcon 45 commander - ran my IDPA array with it and I was about 2 seconds slower than my nine but had good hits new shoes from our classifieds 👍
Wood Gas Gadget Sunglasses Audio equipment
See less See more
Bullseye practice, and boy I better start doing much more of it as the season will be here before I know it.
Font Camera accessory Circle Gramophone record Art
Font Automotive tire Circle Machine Art
See less See more
It was .22LR day! I took my Savage MK II, KelTec P17, KelTec SU-22, and GSG 1911 out back. A good time was had by all!
.38 Superb Sunday Steel in the back yard after we did some rearranging and additions to the range. DW Valor and NH GRP.
Blue Air gun Trigger Sleeve Grey

Plant Table Rectangle Land lot House
See less See more
Any practice is good practice but I no joke stare at these range pics for a while and try to decide whether I want to build something similar in my next house, or if this is my absolute nightmare... At the end of the day I'm jealous but I would hang a dead witch face from a Halloween store in the back corner or something. Ya know, for the kiddos
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Any practice is good practice but I no joke stare at these range pics for a while and try to decide whether I want to build something similar in my next house, or if this is my absolute nightmare... At the end of the day I'm jealous but I would hang a dead witch face from a Halloween store in the back corner or something. Ya know, for the kiddos
It is an old range and the rifle side is very hard to light up - 50 yards long and quite dark . The hanging target is 17 yards and the wood setup is 13 . Shooting rifle at 50 is challenging because of the lack of light . It def looks a little creepy in pics 🤣
  • Haha
Decided to have some .22LR fun today. Took out my Keltec SU22, Savage MK II, Keltec P17, and GSG 1911. A very pleasant afternoon! I was particularly happy with the Savage — definitely put the rounds into a varmint sized hole.
Reactions: 1
Got outdoors today for the first time this year and sighted in a couple new Wilson ARs. @gun_fan111 put on a clinic with his new rifle at 200 yards using a 1x red dot. He’s pictured with my Wilson Recon Tactical.

Hat Air gun Baseball cap Cap Shotgun

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Road surface

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

Air gun Trigger Sleeve Grey Gun barrel
See less See more
3581 - 3600 of 4595 Posts