1911 Firearm Addicts banner
3981 - 4000 of 4034 Posts

· Registered
852 Posts
Ran my ECO 9 and my new Xtac commander
Had to adjust the site on the Xtac shot way low at 15 yards . Once dialed in it was good 2” targets
I am really impressed with the ECO it shoots great groups for such a small gun
Went next door and shot a couple of IDPA arrays and the little ECO was only off by .25 second from the Xtac 😊on my best times View attachment 1117940
When you finally realize that your Dan Wesson ECO is a piece of trash, Ill take it off your hands;)

· Registered
265 Posts
How's it shoot?
Very well. The X95 gets a bad rep for accuracy from many. It’s a two MOA gun from a rest with good ammo and conditions. It a hard platform to accurately shoot. The slightest movement by the shooter seems to cause a disproportionate shift in impact. If I do my part the gun is plenty accurate for what it’s designed for. I really like getting the full ballistic performance from a 16” barrel out of a compact gun. Muzzle blast is dramatically better from this than my 12.5” AR. I think the positives of the platform outweigh any negatives.

· Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
3,769 Posts
Dan Wesson Pointman nine and DW Silverback nine
2 inch orange targets in a box roughly the size of a head box on an IDPA Target
10yards .55 average split times
I also shot my Wilson combat elite protector in 45 once I recalled that it had 6 o’clock hold it was a little bit better
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Material property Rectangle

World Handwriting Font Rectangle Art

· Registered
3,870 Posts
A little practice with my ‘86 Beretta 92FS (w/ front sight drilled out & fiber optic inserted & LTT trigger job in a bag). The trigger on this thing is sublime.

Shown is 100 rounds of Federal 124gr shot at 1shot/sec pace and from 8.5 - 17 yards…
Rectangle Font Paper Paper product Pattern

and a target from last week with about 150 rounds shot at 10-12 yards…
Gadget Audio equipment Font Personal protective equipment Electronic device

3981 - 4000 of 4034 Posts