1911 Firearm Addicts banner
4021 - 4040 of 4231 Posts

· Premium Member
3,933 Posts
50 cal S&W day today....now I really really really want one!🤑 Fun for the whole family!
Single handed weak side... no problem. View attachment 1138708
You animal! I shot some beast of a revolver at the Addicts shoot this year and the dang thing nearly hit me in the forehead, two-handed!!! @fatbaldguy do you remember what you had me shoot? .457 or...?

· Cranky old curmudgeon
2,614 Posts
You animal! I shot some beast of a revolver at the Addicts shoot this year and the dang thing nearly hit me in the forehead, two-handed!!! @fatbaldguy do you remember what you had me shoot? .457 or...?
Somebody had a .460 Magnum there. I think.

· Cav Troopers Dad
2,177 Posts
Took the new Wilson ULC Compact Commander out for its first range trip. 200 round American Eagle and 50 rounds Hornady Critical Duty. Pistol shot great wit no issues. I figure after another range trip with no issues it’ll move into the holster. I also put 100 rounds through the Counselor with no issues.

Water bottle Bottle Font Gas Wood

Wood Household hardware Hardwood Flooring Wood stain

Wood Air gun Automotive exterior Bumper Trigger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
4,352 Posts
Wc Vickers Elite
NH TR 9mm
The recoil impulse was so soft it felt like I was shooting a 22 with the thunder Ranch .
The Wilson I could hit a 6 inch steel plate at 12 yards as fast as the sight would settle my timer
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

battery died but I was averaging quarter second splits before that happened that’s pretty good for me the group on the steel plate was about the size of an orange.

· Premium Member
3,933 Posts
The Mrs. and I got out to our local indoor range. WC EDC X9 full size was fun, as always. I've been slowly breathing new life into this Springer R.O. Target hulk I picked up for cheap. I'll put a few more functional parts into it to replace the original MIM ones, and then some day it may get looked at by a pro. It's really nice to shoot since I cleaned up the action, and the Mrs. likes it too.
Standing Grey Art Flooring Tints and shades

Grey Tints and shades Art Automotive design Recreation

Air gun Trigger Revolver Gun barrel Gun accessory

4021 - 4040 of 4231 Posts